I installed the new version of Password Keeper. I'm not sure if it's a glitch but I've seem to have forgotten my password. I've failed 8 times and now I've stopped. How do I get it? What now?
    08-17-13 01:09 AM
    I believe you're SOL if you forget your password.
    southlander likes this.
    08-17-13 01:33 AM
    2 more times and you get the honor of starting again from scratch.
    08-17-13 06:57 AM
    Better try to back up with BlackBerry Link before trying again. If a wipe is initiated after the tenth attempt you can restore your device and try again. I THINK this is correct.
    08-17-13 07:42 AM
    I was hoping if I left it alone for a few days, it would reset itself to 0. But unfortunately I still only have 2 tries left. I guess I'm just gonna have to back up and hope for the best.

If BlackBerry is reading this. There needs to be a way of resetting the password via BlackBerry Link. I had a lot of important passwords.

I guess I'm better off using third party apps.
    08-21-13 12:32 PM
    I was hoping if I left it alone for a few days, it would reset itself to 0. But unfortunately I still only have 2 tries left. I guess I'm just gonna have to back up and hope for the best.

If BlackBerry is reading this. There needs to be a way of resetting the password via BlackBerry Link. I had a lot of important passwords.

I guess I'm better off using third party apps.
    I disagree. Any password manager with a master key is not very good especially on a mobile device. I recommend writing the password down next time (with nothing else in it) and sticking it into your safety deposit box.
    08-21-13 12:40 PM