A new app has appeared today called Folder Music BlackBerry World - Folder Music

Has anyone downloaded it and tried it out yet? If so, how does it compare to the stock player? I like the premise of this app as for the life of me, despite having my ID tags correct (at least it looks correct to me), when I put songs on my Z10, they are never as what I want. I'm also curious if its a native app compared to android.
    04-15-13 05:13 PM
    A new app has appeared today called Folder Music BlackBerry World - Folder Music

Has anyone downloaded it and tried it out yet? If so, how does it compare to the stock player? I like the premise of this app as for the life of me, despite having my ID tags correct (at least it looks correct to me), when I put songs on my Z10, they are never as what I want. I'm also curious if its a native app compared to android.
    It's a native app. I downloaded it but haven't really given it a go as of yet. Just a quick run through and it worked as expected. In comparison to the stock player, I'm inclined to say it's better for me and my uses because it allows you to just play through a folder. Don't really like the fact it doesn't pull album art though.
    Darlaten likes this.
    04-15-13 05:57 PM
    Can't see files on SD card.
    I really hoped that this is THE answer to my problems.
    On a more optimistic note Neutron player got an update today and it can read files from SD .

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:13 PM
    It sees mine just fine. Did you press the overflow button and select SD card? Also did you allow the app to access your files when setting it up - check the security settings.
    04-15-13 11:48 PM
    I love this app, I don't use the oficial music player anymore since I downloaded folder music

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:24 PM
    I spoke to the developer, there's an update being submitted to fix some bugs. Should be out very soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:51 PM