Fliq Notes Notepad and Fliq Tasks is a pair of apps that can keep your data in order on the go.

Fliq Notes / Tasks helps you jot down important information on your Blackberry 10.
    Create, edit , and sort your info all in one app. Check it out.

Fliq Tasks:
    BlackBerry World - Fliq Tasks

Fliq Notes:
    BlackBerry World - Fliq Notes Notepad

Price is FREE.
    Last edited by memyselfandblackberry; 03-25-13 at 06:53 PM.
    ryeguyyyc likes this.
    03-25-13 06:32 PM
    Look really good just downloaded gonna play around with them a bit and hive some feedback

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:09 PM
    FYI -- both of these apps are just about to get major updates (from 2.x to 3.x) in the coming month. If you have any feature requests, send them in!
    03-25-13 08:09 PM
    Ok I just downloaded the task one Awesome. Exact what I was looking for. The only thing missing is the integration with the calendar and notification alarm.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 09:14 PM
    FYI -- both of these apps are just about to get major updates (from 2.x to 3.x) in the coming month. If you have any feature requests, send them in!
    I think first and foremost will be to go for Native apps. But these are nice apps and can look even more beautiful with Cascades.
    03-25-13 09:19 PM
    I can't find the note pad link

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:28 PM
    How do you see your tasks or even save them???? Mine shows the category "What bills to Pay" and I hold it down and all I get is edit or delete. I click on edit but my new task is not showing up. I wanted to add something new into it but I can't figure out how to save. The only way to see them is click search. This is unacceptable. Please make this app easier to navigate because as a Web design student this is horrible navigation.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 01:57 PM
    The Notepad app will be back in the store soon. Blackberry App world approved it. Then back tracked and said that we had
    to change something. Anyway...it will be back in the store soon. The Blackberry World review team has a weird process. Sorry for
    the inconvenience.
    goodcoffy likes this.
    03-27-13 06:47 PM
    How do you see your tasks or even save them???? Mine shows the category "What bills to Pay" and I hold it down and all I get is edit or delete. I click on edit but my new task is not showing up. I wanted to add something new into it but I can't figure out how to save. The only way to see them is click search. This is unacceptable. Please make this app easier to navigate because as a Web design student this is horrible navigation.

Posted via CB10

Swipe down from top to bottom to get the Tool bar with the "back" button. This will help save the tasks.
    This tool bar is part of the Android Runtime Emulator. It's just a gesture type of thing.
    03-27-13 06:55 PM
    Ok after fooling around with the app it is working the way I want it. Yes I know that I had to swipe down but at first, it was not saving my tasks.
    03-28-13 01:03 AM
    You're going to add timings and reoccurances right?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:41 PM