I have Flipboard on my z10 and I find it quite buggy.

Often articles won't load when tapped on, pages won't flip when flipped and it seems to store up half a dozen or so flip attempts and unleash them all at once.

I just find it "un-smooth"

Just me or anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:19 AM
    OS version? I find that it improves a little with every leak upgrade

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:24 AM
    It's happened with me too since release

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 04:02 AM
    I JUST installed it from 1Mobile over an hour ago and it seems to be pretty smooth. It didn't take my Facebook login at first, but it did the second time. Could have been data entry error.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:56 AM
    OS version? I find that it improves a little with every leak upgrade
    Latest official Bell version. I don't use leaks.

I JUST installed it from 1Mobile over an hour ago and it seems to be pretty smooth. It didn't take my Facebook login at first, but it did the second time. Could have been data entry error.
    I won't put my Facebook credentials into Flipboard. I don't need another app accessing my Facebook profile to post articles. Flipboard can figure out a way to use the native Share menu, or better yet code a native BB10 version.

Also I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't refresh the article titles, so when I tap an article to read, exit it and then try to go back into that article, it's nowhere to be found. Also when I'm in a section browsing titles, sometimes pulling down reveals a "No new content" message, yet flipping up doesn't let me flip through, it's just a blank page underneath.
    12-30-13 12:31 PM

I won't put my Facebook credentials into Flipboard. I don't need another app accessing my Facebook profile to post articles. Flipboard can figure out a way to use the native Share menu, or better yet code a native BB10 version.
    No wonder. I don't know which official OS Bell has pushed out, either 10.1 or 10.2, but the runtime is terrible compared to the runtime on the latest 10.2.1 leak.
    10.2.1 also has sharing options for android apps baked into the native sharing tool.

Just wanted to let you know.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    12-30-13 12:52 PM

Also I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't refresh the article titles, so when I tap an article to read, exit it and then try to go back into that article, it's nowhere to be found. Also when I'm in a section browsing titles, sometimes pulling down reveals a "No new content" message, yet flipping up doesn't let me flip through, it's just a blank page underneath.
    Yep, remember it being really wonky on 10.2. But with 10.2.1 set for release soon, it should be improved drastically for you soon!
    Currently you can only share to Android apps and not the other way around on the available leaks, but I guess that should be implemented at some point in the future too

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 01:19 PM