What in the Sam Hill happened to the native Flipboard app that was released alongside the Z30? Still unavailable for the Q10, not updated since 9/3/13. I'm guessing it's dead and won't be coming to the BlackBerry Passport (where it is really wanted and would be amazing). Did BlackBerry pay for this app to be made or something?

Edit: nevermind, it was never a native app. For some reason I remember buzz about it. Still an app like flipboard would be great to have...

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 10:25 AM
    What in the Sam Hill happened to the native Flipboard app that was released alongside the Z30? Still unavailable for the Q10, not updated since 9/3/13. I'm guessing it's dead and won't be coming to the BlackBerry Passport (where it is really wanted and would be amazing). Did BlackBerry pay for this app to be made or something?

Edit: nevermind, it was never a native app. For some reason I remember buzz about it. Still an app like flipboard would be great to have...

Posted via CB10
    I'm not familiar with flipboard or it's api (whether it's open source or what not). But you can always ask a big dev here (like nem0ry) to build this app for you or even try the android version
    08-13-14 11:35 AM
    A native Flipboard of sorts is in the works. In the App Announcements forums, look for the thread titled "Checkout my upcoming BB10 Social Feeds/News Reader App."
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-13-14 12:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    I know Native is always nice but the Android flip board works well

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-13-14 12:45 PM