Ok thanks for the feedback, I recently changed the angle to 15 degrees before it mutes, do you think increasing the angle would help or was it spotty for a different reason?
    The angle doesn't seem to affect the function, the sound cuts in and out while I have the phone flipped face down.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 06:56 AM
    Hey everyone, the app has been updated with a new way of muting notifications and ringing. Please let me know if you have any feedback!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 09:24 PM
    Flip Shush has just passed Built for BlackBerry Certification!!

more details coming soon...
    06-19-13 04:07 PM
    How bout having the option of the canera flash flickering wheb someone calls?

Posted via CB10
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    06-20-13 09:30 PM
    How bout having the option of the canera flash flickering wheb someone calls?

Posted via CB10
    That's a great idea! I will look into it!
    06-21-13 12:47 PM
    That's a great idea! I will look into it!
    if this happens, i'll be the first to update =)
    06-24-13 05:23 AM
    Flip Shush has just passed Built for BlackBerry Certification!!

more details coming soon...

I'm thinking about a sale price for the Pro upgrade to celebrate Built for BlackBerry approval, what do you guys think?
    06-26-13 06:08 PM
    I'm thinking about a sale price for the Pro upgrade to celebrate Built for BlackBerry approval, what do you guys think?
    That would be great, I wish you posted it yesterday because I just bought it yesterday but I have to say it is well worth the money

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by abUdi4; 06-27-13 at 09:56 AM.
    06-27-13 02:06 AM
    I was just thinking about a feature if it would be possible to add, I have Hub++ installed so I was thinking if you can talk to the developer "Devcellent" to see if you could both integrate each others app, such as when I have my LED glowing from Hub++ if I flip my phone the LED would stop.
    06-27-13 09:47 AM
    Quick announcement:

Flip Shush Pro (in-app purchase) is on sale for $0.99 USD! Get it while it's hot! This is a limited time only deal!
    mtitiz34 likes this.
    07-10-13 08:10 AM
    Quick announcement:

Flip Shush Pro (in-app purchase) is on sale for $0.99 USD! Get it while it's hot! This is a limited time only deal!
    Are all future updates free? Also, will you be making it able to run in the background whenever the API's are released?

Thanks!
    07-14-13 11:56 PM
    Are all future updates free? Also, will you be making it able to run in the background whenever the API's are released?

Thanks!
    Yes and Yes. Enjoy! I just put the price back to $2.99 so hurry before it goes into effect (usually takes 24-36 hours)
    07-21-13 07:35 PM
    Was gonna grab it. It's now at $2.99 though.

Oh well.

Q10
    07-21-13 08:35 PM
    Was gonna grab it. It's now at $2.99 though.

Oh well.

Q10
    oh bummer sorry about that!

I am trying to change the way the app is priced so that instead of Free + $2.99 in-app upgrade, it will just be $2.99 outright for the pro version. In doing so, I am going to (if BlackBerry World team is able to make this happen) try to upgrade everyone who has downloaded (even those with just the free version) it to get the pro version as a free upgrade and then only new users will be charged. Stay tuned!
    07-21-13 08:49 PM
    Any update?

Q10
    07-29-13 08:23 PM
    oh bummer sorry about that!

I am trying to change the way the app is priced so that instead of Free + $2.99 in-app upgrade, it will just be $2.99 outright for the pro version. In doing so, I am going to (if BlackBerry World team is able to make this happen) try to upgrade everyone who has downloaded (even those with just the free version) it to get the pro version as a free upgrade and then only new users will be charged. Stay tuned!

So, I've talked to few folks and have decided against doing this. It will just cause confusion and more importantly, I think it's better to keep the free version for those who just want basic features.

I do have some important updates though!

• Flip Shush is ready to go for being headless (running in the background without having the app open)! Headless will be available for everyone with Flip Shush Pro!
    • 10.2 is required for running in headless mode, the release date for 10.2 isn't known yet
    • BlackBerry World team must approve Flip Shush to be allowed to run in headless mode. I have applied and am waiting to hear back.
    • New feature [planned]: In-app message to let non-pro users know when Flip Shush Pro is on sale
    • New Pro feature [planned]: ability to choose flip calibration amount (0�, 15�, 45�, 90�, etc.)
    • New Pro feature [planned]: ability to have Camera LED flash when an incoming call occurs while the device is face-down
    • As always, everyone who has Pro will automatically get all new Pro features that come out so you don't have to wait to upgrade if you are thinking about it!

I will be creating a video demo soon of the headless feature so everyone can see it in action!
    08-18-13 01:48 PM
    Flip Shush Pro in-app upgrade is on sale now through the end of September for only $0.99!

So if you've been on the fence about upgrading, now's the time!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 03:54 PM
    Flip Shush has been approved as a Long Running Headless application!

Update coming soon! As a reminder, Flip Shush in headless mode will only be available if you have purchased the Pro in-app upgrade. On another side-note, as soon as the new version is released, Flip Shush Pro upgrade will be on sale for $0.99!
    10-18-13 06:30 PM
    Thank You!
    I just downloaded and purchased the in-app upgrade for $.99. Surprised the sale was in effect at this time.
    I just made the move as I am in quite a few BBM groups and some of the members simply won't shut up!
    It wouldn't be so bad if they were in my time zone (many overseas), but 50 posts in the dead of night annoys me.
    I hope this helps with that.

I have a few questions as I have not had a chance to fully use this for any substantial period of time.
    1) Does this temporarily override the profile settings or just temporarily change the profile to silent mode?
    2) With the phone mode enabled, I understand that we (the user) will not hear the phone ring? Does the caller on the other end hear any ringing until it goes to VM? Or does the app automatically send the caller to VM? I would prefer the latter as an option in a future update if not currently so.

TIA
    10-19-13 11:40 AM
    For number two, make it an option if you decide to implement it, not everyone would want it to go to VM.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:08 PM
    For number two, make it an option if you decide to implement it, not everyone would want it to go to VM.
    LoL. That's what I asked for... An option...
    However, I would still like to receive a reply from the developer when he has the time to do so.
    10-19-13 01:22 PM
    LoL. That's what I asked for... An option...
    However, I would still like to receive a reply from the developer when he has the time to do so.
    Lol sorry, didn't register. :/

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:45 PM
    I have been silently following this app since the release. Waiting for the headless version. Lurking in the dark.
    Thanks, will buy it as soon as headless is out.
    10-20-13 05:55 AM
    Thank You!
    I just downloaded and purchased the in-app upgrade for $.99. Surprised the sale was in effect at this time.
    I just made the move as I am in quite a few BBM groups and some of the members simply won't shut up!
    It wouldn't be so bad if they were in my time zone (many overseas), but 50 posts in the dead of night annoys me.
    I hope this helps with that.

I have a few questions as I have not had a chance to fully use this for any substantial period of time.
    1) Does this temporarily override the profile settings or just temporarily change the profile to silent mode?
    2) With the phone mode enabled, I understand that we (the user) will not hear the phone ring? Does the caller on the other end hear any ringing until it goes to VM? Or does the app automatically send the caller to VM? I would prefer the latter as an option in a future update if not currently so.

TIA
    1. Currently it overrides the current profile settings. I am considering adding a 4th option to the dropdown which will allow you to actually have the profile switch to whichever profile you'd like (you would be able to choose Normal, Vibrate, Silent, Phone calls only, All Alerts Off). It would then honor all the settings of the built-in profiles. This would give folks the option to, for example, "Have the device switch to the vibrate notification profile when it's flipped upside-down"

2. I'm not sure this is technically possible with the current APIs available as of 10.2 (any other devs our there correct me if I'm wrong!). I will keep an eye out for it though! If it does become available, it will become an option that is turned off by default
    10-20-13 10:08 AM
    I have been silently following this app since the release. Waiting for the headless version. Lurking in the dark.
    Thanks, will buy it as soon as headless is out.
    I appreciate the lurking, haha!

BTW I've been running Flip Shush headless for the past few days and I have to say it's really nice to not have to keep the active frame open!
    Actually, the only time you need to run the app is to change the settings, since it autostarts when the phone turns on and stays running forever!
    At first I thought you would have to launch the app normally and then when you close it, it would remain running in the background. but that's completely unnecessary because of the autostart!
    MADBRADNYC and noelito4three like this.
    10-20-13 10:14 AM
122 1234 ...