With the new year i've been on my new fitness kick. Now that I have this new motivation for life, I will soon have my new Blackberry 10 (Z or the Q) to add. I will be looking for more up to date fitness applications. I would like to see some of the applications that are currently offered on the iPhone and Androids. I hope to see Nike+, Nike Boom, Polar Fitness, LoseIt! and other fitness applications.

Which Fitness Applications would you like to on the BB10 devices? SOUND OFF!
    02-05-13 03:01 AM
    I want Zombies, Run!
    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
    jasperlin likes this.
    02-05-13 03:25 AM
    I'm looking for a gym log app like this one:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/gym-...mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Nothing too complicated, I just want to create some routines and be able to keep track of my sets per exercise within the routines. It doesnt even need an exercise "database", I would be more than happy to input my own exercises. I wish I knew how to make this myself, but I have zero programming knowledge.

The only blackberry app that comes close to this is Gym Technik but it requires a subscription, and I dont see any value in paying monthly to be able to have an exercise log.
    02-05-13 10:25 AM
    Fitocracy is the best fitness app out there

You can also use it through the web

I keep hounding them about BB10 but no acknowledgement
    02-05-13 12:29 PM
    Sport Tracker is the app you need. Works perfect and it is native
    02-05-13 03:17 PM
    Hands down MyFitnessPal
    meganVee and quadcells like this.
    02-05-13 03:34 PM
    NEED Livestrong or MyFitnessPal before the march release
    02-05-13 03:38 PM
    I use Endomondo on my 9800, it works great and I would love to see this on BB10, even as a ported app.
    quadcells likes this.
    02-05-13 04:16 PM
    I would love to have the Garmin Connect Mobile

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=125677

It would allow my fiance to follow my rides live, and maybe ease her worries about me while I'm out riding (sometimes alone)

Never Ride Alone

With the live tracking feature, your friends and family can follow your races and training activities in real time. Just pair your smartphone running Garmin Connect Mobile with your Edge 510 or 810, then invite followers via email or social media to view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your invite, they can follow your position on a map�, as well as track time elapsed, distance, speed, and elevation in real time. If you’re using ANT+ accessories like a speed/cadence sensor or heart rate monitor, they can view that data as well.

Upload Activities, Download Courses

Garmin Connect Mobile allows you to wirelessly upload your completed activities so you can instantly store, share and analyze every aspect of your ride. You choose whether activities upload automatically or manually. Once your workouts post to Garmin Connect, your “connections” can view them and you can share them over your social media networks.
    The app also lets you search your courses and workouts and send them directly to your Edge 510 or 810�. From there, you can use them for navigation or to race against your previous times using the Virtual Partner� feature.

Track Weather
    Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your Edge 510 or 810 when it’s paired with Garmin Connect Mobile on your phone. It puts the decision-making data you need at your fingertips while ensuring that your phone can stay safe and dry.

Acquire Satellites Quickly

Jump in the saddle and go with Garmin Connect Mobile. The app can help your device predict where GPS satellites are located in the sky, so it spends less time searching for signals before you’re ready to ride.
    02-05-13 06:51 PM
    Hands down MyFitnessPal
    +1 on this one. The website works perfectly on my PlayBook though. Better than the Android app, except for the bar code scanning.
    02-05-13 07:35 PM
    All of the applications named are great applications. I currently use MyFitnessPal to track my diet and Endomondo to track my workouts. I love them both. What I would like to see is 1 application that does both. I would like to track my workouts and my diet in 1 app.

The app called LoseIt! does that. It even let's you log SEX as a workout!! Awesome!! (Angelic singing ). The only problem is that it's was written for iPhone and Android. I currently have it on my Playbook as a converted application. I would rather have it on my new BB10 (which ever one I end up with). So I can: 1). use my HRM with it 2) Get my run and Insanity Workout on while I'm listening to my playlist and 3). The morning after me and my lady are done doing the "Grown-Up", I can log how many packs I gained in the Ab area.. Just kidding!! (sort of)...
    02-27-13 12:28 AM
    Hands down MyFitnessPal
    +1
    Definitely my fitness pal. I used it in my 9810 and would like to see it join BlackBerry 10!!!

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    02-27-13 01:53 AM
    Endomondo Available in Blackberry World.
    05-15-13 04:16 AM
    Another vote for Myfitnesspal

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:52 AM
    I'm using gym chronicles and it is super legit for keeping track of weight training. Native app

Posted via CB10
    DJRikko likes this.
    05-15-13 08:40 AM
    1. Any ported app - uses an older version of Android runtime that does not support BT Heart rate monitors. So if that's important to you - ported and sideloaded apps will not meet your needs.

2. Because BB failed to include BT serial port profile in the 10.0/10.1 OS only BT4 HRM will work regardless of native or when BB updates to Android JB in July.

Just thought people might like to know.
    niss63 likes this.
    05-15-13 10:09 AM
    We need my fitness pal on BB10! Already sounded off to their app development department, they need a high demand from the BlackBerry 10 community to carry over an app to us.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 12:36 PM
    All of the applications named are great applications. I currently use MyFitnessPal to track my diet and Endomondo to track my workouts. I love them both. What I would like to see is 1 application that does both. I would like to track my workouts and my diet in 1 app.

The app called LoseIt! does that. It even let's you log SEX as a workout!! Awesome!! (Angelic singing ). The only problem is that it's was written for iPhone and Android. I currently have it on my Playbook as a converted application. I would rather have it on my new BB10 (which ever one I end up with). So I can: 1). use my HRM with it 2) Get my run and Insanity Workout on while I'm listening to my playlist and 3). The morning after me and my lady are done doing the "Grown-Up", I can log how many packs I gained in the Ab area.. Just kidding!! (sort of)...
    You can authorize MFP to receive data from Endomondo. So you use Endomondo as normal and it sends the data to MFP in the background. It's pretty much instantaneous.

Works well, I would like to be able to the same with Strava but no go.
    05-15-13 05:52 PM
    I'm using gym chronicles and it is super legit for keeping track of weight training. Native app

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I'm using this app, but I can't find any info on it anymore. It seems to have been pulled from BBWorld... I wanted to see what the upgraded version comes with, but even the developer hasn't got a webpage or anything. Do you know anything by any chance?
    I love this app and I want more of it! Lol.
    05-24-13 03:32 AM
    Sport Tracker is the app you need. Works perfect and it is native
    Native for BB10? Not according to their web site.
    07-24-13 04:18 PM
    If Sports Tracker is Native, why doesn't it have HRM support?
    07-24-13 04:25 PM
    My fitness pal

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 04:46 PM
    Check out CascaRun with HRM. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 05:12 PM