It took me a while but I have finally have added the Location reminder in the Checked! Task application. You can add as many location reminders as you wish. There's no limit! You can have a separate location reminder for leaving a location and a separate reminder for entering a location.

Location reminder works in headless mode to save battery. You don't need to open the task application at all for it to work. It will also work in conjunction with Date/Time and Recurrence reminder.

You can also customize the notifications separately for location reminder and for date time recurrence reminder. E.g. for time reminder, no sound, for location reminder, loud sound, vibrate, etc...
    -----------------------------------------
    Download link: BlackBerry World - Task Pro with Location and Recurrence Reminders
    ----------------------------------------
    Achieved Built for Blackberry Designation with over 190 five-star reviews!

Latest update:

- NEW: Location reminders. Add unlimited locations and have it running in headless mode. Have separate reminder for entering a location and for leaving a location.

- NEW: Add item from anywhere - fastest task, calendar, or note creation without the app opened. Add from the BlackBerry home or any screens supporting universal search. Steps:
    1. Slide from bottom up (or go to home screen)
    2. Type text such as: @category Buy milk tomorrow at 5PM (triggering Universal Search windows)
    3. Flick quickly to bottom and select Checked! Task Pro (Extended Search)
    4. Checked! will auto. create entry with cat. "category" with "tomorrow" event time at 5PM

- Daily Calendar View showing all daily cal. and task-specific specific entries with quick dismiss & delay event features

- Added: auto task creation: if an email/SMS has the @t or @l at the back of the subject, the app will auto create the task bases on the email/SMS.
    - E.g. Subject of email: Shopping list sent from wife @l
    In the body of the email:
    Egg x 2
    Milk
    Steaks
    - @l: if the task ends with @l and if the email is in plain text format, each line in the body of the email is a separate check-able list entry in a task.
    - @t: the body of the email is in the description of the task
    - This feature will work on any email received by your device.

- Backup and Restore
    - Setting options to auto. sync flagged email as item and option to sync with Remember
    - Added: duplicate task (sub-task, sub-list, and all attributes) supporting task template for your vendor/client/supplier/etc for re-use (10.2+ only - see release note)
    - Added: setting option to automatic sync flagged email as task (10.2+ only)
    - Added: setting option to automatic background sync with Remember (10.2+ only)

Smartly-built notification system to save battery without the need for Headless app or Always-on requirement (support devices < 10.2). Notification works well even without having the application opened.

Light-weight headless application for automatic background synchronization (available in Setting - this option is only for 10.2+).

Checked! Task Pro is a beautiful and very easy to use task, note taking, memo, and to do list application. With Task Checklist, you can store your class notes, TO DO lists, recipe, research notes, journal entries, paper outlines, etc in a simple application.

BlackBerry World - Task Checklist with reminder!

Features:

# Beautifully designed application with support for both Dark and Bright theme for Z and Q device. Try the Dark theme with your Z device. Pick your favorite theme!

# Archive Task and Archive Note support: use this to de-cluster items from your main list.

# Sub Task in Outline mode supporting multiple layers and sub tasks, each with its own event time, due date, attachment, etc.

# Smart Add featuring natural language parsing for automatic reminder creation such as:

* Finish tax in 5 days
    * Dr Johns appointment on Dec 1 at 5pm
    * Pick up sister at airport tomorrow

# Smart Recurring task feature with settings such as daily at every x day, weekly at every x week with customizable day settings.

# Project/Category view option with many features such as Add to Project, default Project features, etc.

# Support multiple default view option: Outline mode, Project/Feature, Priority, Creation Date, Due Date mode, etc.

# Select calendar to use in your application - best Calendar add-on for Blackberry

# Fully integrated to Remember and Evernote

# Fully integrated with Google Calendar, BlackBerry� Calendar and reminder. All in one shop for your needs!

# Support Exchange Outlook and Exchange Outlook Task (BES user only). I recommend setting default category feature for Exchange Task - otherwise non-category task is not sync to Outlook.

# Integrated audio record feature allowing recording audio and writing note at the same time.
    - Record multiple audios per note
    - Voice to Text feature (click and hold on the Microphone)

# Attach and view any file type

# Smart Search, Smart List, Smart Photo, and Smart Search feature

# Many more features for your discovery
    Last edited by hxcellent; 06-12-14 at 06:47 PM.
    06-12-14 04:03 PM
    Looking good man

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 06:22 PM
    Awesome!! Congrats for a great app bro

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 12:54 AM
    Does it sync to Remember?
    06-13-14 06:54 AM
    Yes, it does. Please go to the application setting to see.

Another hint is that you can set default reminder for all calendar entry. E.g. Notify 1 day before as default option.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    06-13-14 07:10 AM
    what about adding a folder within a folder?
    06-13-14 07:29 AM
    No, it doesn't but it supports multiple categories per item, multiple sub task, and multiple check list within an item.
    06-14-14 10:42 AM
    No, it doesn't but it supports multiple categories per item, multiple sub task, and multiple check list within an item.
    I saw that in a picture in BB world, I think i'm going to give err a shot

surprised this hasn't had more hits. Good Job on the app i like the shortcuts
    06-14-14 03:27 PM
    I love using Checked! But i'm having one strange issue with recurring tasks. I've been contact with the developer but there is still something I must be missing.

The issue happens whenever I create a recurring tasks. For example, if I create a task "pick up the mail", that starts on Monday and repeats every weekday until Friday, the task gets created in the app and syncs with my Calendar. So far, so good

If I check off Monday's task as complete, all of the tasks instances gets moved to the complete section of the app. It still appears on my Calendar - from Monday to Friday - but the with a prefix of (complete) before the text in the task.

As a result, I can't use the daily views in Checked!, which I find to be extremely useful. Has anyone experienced this or can you help me figure out what i'm doing wrong? I'm expecting the (in the example above) for Monday's take to move to "complete" but Tuesday thru Friday's take to remain visble.
    07-10-14 12:27 PM