Finally the Whatsapp is released !

we are all happy now :P

simply it's great app as we know but it need some updates ..

1.we need the feature of sending Broadcast messages !
    2. Also the ability to change the conversation background ( this feature available in Whatsapp version for IOS and Android )
    3.The ability to use Whatsapp invisible like the openwhatsapp version and this feature also available in Whatsapp version for IOS ( i don't know it's available in android version )

that's set i think if you noticed more share it with us and we should all email Whatsapp about these missing features and issues" [email protected] "
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 03-13-13 at 04:50 PM.
    nabatron likes this.
    03-13-13 04:03 PM
    Is anyone else finding that the notification is not showing up? Ie the sound is made, when you go to the hub, the message is in the notification section however the little bell does not show up in the peek view when you scroll up to see what type of messages you have.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:08 PM
    Is anyone else finding that the notification is not showing up? Ie the sound is made, when you go to the hub, the message is in the notification section however the little bell does not show up in the peek view when you scroll up to see what type of messages you have.

Posted via CB10
    it's showing fine for me with that bell icon
    03-13-13 04:11 PM
    Trying a reboot. Maybe that will fix it

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:13 PM
    Hub integration and a nicer ui

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:13 PM
    Hub integration needs to improve massively, but overall I'm very happy

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:14 PM
    Isn't the Hub integration an API issue?
    03-13-13 04:18 PM
    Humans are never satisfied eh? The app hasn't reached over a day since it was released and already we have pple asking for updates lol wow

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:28 PM
    There are bound to be people who are asking for updates straight away but I'm just happy that it works, that's the main thing! Of course we would all like to see some improvements but I'm sure they will come in time.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:40 PM
    didn't say i want the update for tommorow ! just as report to inform whatsapp of what we want to see and fix in the next update
    nabatron and Goglani like this.
    03-13-13 04:42 PM

Humans are never satisfied eh? The app hasn't reached over a day since it was released and already we have pple asking for updates lol wow

Posted via CB10
    There are bound to be people who are asking for updates straight away but I'm just happy that it works, that's the main thing! Of course we would all like to see some improvements but I'm sure they will come in time.

Posted via CB10
    edited the post it's just to infrom them don't get mad be happy haha
    03-13-13 04:50 PM
    Is there a way to get the phone's contact picture to update with the Whatsapp contact picture?
    03-13-13 04:51 PM
    Please add WhatsApp to the 'share ' list.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:52 PM
    Can WhatsApp work on 2 devices with the same telephone number? I've 2 SIMs.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 04:54 PM
    - no notification icon despite hub integration
    - can't delete contacts from favourite's list
    - no broadcasting

Disappointed
    03-13-13 04:57 PM
    Is there a way to get the phone's contact picture to update with the Whatsapp contact picture?
    don't think so ,, it can be updated with bbm picture , facebook picture and i think twitter picture also
    03-13-13 04:59 PM
    Can WhatsApp work on 2 devices with the same telephone number? I've 2 SIMs.

Posted via CB10
    no that's impossible
    03-13-13 05:00 PM
    Just glad it works here! Have been waiting patiently for it.

Thank you Whatsapp!
    Alooi Divona likes this.
    03-13-13 05:03 PM
    It's buggy. Gotta get them fixes before thinking of what next. I can't see the names of my friends in WhatsApp, only their statuses and when I want to see their avatar picture, it returns a blank screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:06 PM
    It's buggy. Gotta get them fixes before thinking of what next. I can't see the names of my friends in WhatsApp, only their statuses and when I want to see their avatar picture, it returns a blank screen.

Posted via CB10
    at first it was working fine with me ,, now i just got the same problem as you
    03-13-13 05:09 PM
    When a friend sent me a picture, it said downloading. It doesn't open up and I don't know where the picture went.

at first it was working fine with me ,, now i just got the same problem as you

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:13 PM
    it doesn't work! "Installation Error" my Z10 has FW 10.0.10.32
    Do you have any idea to solve this problem? I can't upgrade my Z10 yet! My carrier doesn't push the upgrade yet!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:14 PM
    Works nice and smooth for me. Just need it in my hub and have the icon on the block screen. Two main complaints but it's still awesome.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:16 PM
    Just installed WhatsApp from BB World on my Z10. Native app, runs extremely smoothly. The usual settings you would expect from WhatsApp are all there. The bonus is the active frame view, which you can set it to display you last message, or nothing if you so wish.

WhatsApp DOES NOT have to be running for notifications to come in. I tested it. This means that it doesn't have to be in active frame. And messages comes in pretty quickly too. New messages appears in the Hub, but using standard notification icon (the icon of a bell), not whatsapp icon. You can just tap on that notification to reply the message immediately without launching the app. HOWEVER, whatsapp is still NOT integrated into the Hub. What appears in the Hub is just a notification, not the chat itself. Meaning if you delete the notification inside Hub, the chat will still be in whatsapp.

Typing is smooth, almost no lag in the app. Emoticons all working.

Whatsapp has done a really nice job with it. It behaves exactly like you would expect a native BB10 app would. The UI should be second nature to Z10 users.

My hopes for future updates would be Hub integration.
    03-13-13 05:22 PM
    I don't see a way of inviting people not already on your contact list. I'm sure I've seen this In other versions...

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 baby!!
    Alex_Hong and NightSlayer like this.
    03-13-13 05:23 PM
106 123 ...