Latest Headless version has been updated on BlackBerry.

This version fixes the restart bug when you do a system reset.
    01-08-14 09:48 AM
    New update has been approved for the Headless version.

Changes

• Added feature to turn off blinking LED when press and hold the down volume key. You need to set this in the Settings screen in Color LED application menu
    • Added back the Sync HUB. You can sync the HUB to get new messages from 1 minute to 15 minutes
    01-13-14 11:29 AM
    Smiley, another issue apart of the backup uncompatibility.
    I can't find the option for the time profiles, or the one time profile...

Attachment 231107

Posted via CB10
    It will be added soon. Sorry.
    Hello again,
    Thanks for the updates, but I still don't see the time profiles option. Did you give up on them, or they still should appear in one of the updates to come?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 02:47 PM
    Hello again,
    Thanks for the updates, but I still don't see the time profiles option. Did you give up on them, or they still should appear in one of the updates to come?

Posted via CB10
    the time profile was done before OS10.2. Now with the notification in os10.2 will have to rethink.

we do have profile changer
    01-13-14 03:30 PM
    the time profile was done before OS10.2. Now with the notification in os10.2 will have to rethink.

we do have profile changer
    Of course you have
    But I chose the Color LED because it could also change the profiles as much as I needed. I don't really need the profiler changer, with the calendar connection and key words recognition. Once API is available for the location based profiles, together with the ability to switch on/off WiFi, then I will get it for sure, as I have purchased your Profile Changer for legacy phones, and I did it twice, as it was separate app for 7.1

But for now the much simpler option in Color LED was perfect. And honestly, I feel ripped off, for it being removed.
    You even still advertise in BlackBerry World as the profiles being there.
    Disappointing...
    First Headless Color LED App is finally here!!!!-img_00001274.png

First Headless Color LED App is finally here!!!!-img_00001275.png

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 04:08 PM
    Of course you have
    But I chose the Color LED because it could also change the profiles as much as I needed. I don't really need the profiler changer, with the calendar connection and key words recognition. Once API is available for the location based profiles, together with the ability to switch on/off WiFi, then I will get it for sure, as I have purchased your Profile Changer for legacy phones, and I did it twice, as it was separate app for 7.1

But for now the much simpler option in Color LED was perfect. And honestly, I feel ripped off, for it being removed.
    You even still advertise in BlackBerry World as the profiles being there.
    Disappointing...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001274.png 
Views:	594 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	238343

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001275.png 
Views:	591 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	238344

Posted via CB10
    The profile is still in the Active Frame version. The Headless version is different from the Active Frame.
    01-13-14 05:00 PM
    The profile is still in the Active Frame version. The Headless version is different from the Active Frame.
    And I was sure that the new version was supposed to add new features, and not take away the existing ones.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 04:12 AM
    App is not working at all for me...upgraded to 10.2.1.537 last night and installed this to replace BeBuzz since it was supposed to be headless. I am not getting any LED indicators for new messages. Checked the App Monitor and it lists Color LED as running. Feel like I wasted $3.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 08:44 AM
    App is not working at all for me...upgraded to 10.2.1.537 last night and installed this to replace BeBuzz since it was supposed to be headless. I am not getting any LED indicators for new messages. Checked the App Monitor and it lists Color LED as running. Feel like I wasted $3.

Posted via CB10
    1 make sure you set all the permissions to allow in the Settings, security privacy, application permissions for color led

2 in the Settings notification app set the LED to ON

3 For all your email accounts and text account that you set LED for in color led you need to set the led to OFF, Sound OFF, vibrate OFF or All Alerts OFF

4 If you still have problems reset your BB
    01-25-14 09:04 AM
    Got it. Thank you very much.

I apologize for the bad review I posted earlier. I couldn't find this thread at first. Feel free to flag it and have it removed from BBWorld.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 10:03 AM
    Got it. Thank you very much.

I apologize for the bad review I posted earlier. I couldn't find this thread at first. Feel free to flag it and have it removed from BBWorld.

Posted via CB10
    well if you had email support you would have gotten the reply faster.

I just don't understand why people just don't email support first. We are not always monitoring forums. The best is just email support.
    01-25-14 10:57 AM
61 123