I think what he means is that he'd like hotspot usage to be tracked separately. For example, I have unlimited data, but only 3.5 GB of hotspot data to share with my other devices. I don't need to measure regular data usage because it's unlimited, but I'd like to be able to measure how much hotspot data my tablet or my PS Vita is using when connected to my phone's mobile hotspot.
    Oh, okay, will look into that. But Hotspot data usage is already being tracked by BlackBerry itself. it can be seen under Mobile Hotspot in Network and Connections when the Hotspot is ON.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    05-07-14 08:38 PM
    Oh, okay, will look into that. But Hotspot data usage is already being tracked by BlackBerry itself. it can be seen under Mobile Hotspot in Network and Connections when the Hotspot is ON.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    Yes, but that is just for each individual hotspot session. I'd love to see my usage month to month.
    05-07-14 08:52 PM
    Yes, but that is just for each individual hotspot session. I'd love to see my usage month to month.
    Okay, we will see if we can implement this. Thanks for your suggestion.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    GSM-S likes this.
    05-08-14 07:30 AM
    Hi. What about rounding seconds for minutes ( for ex. 2:34 -> 3:00)? Cause I have variance with my operator.
    Fire Chest Usage - Best calls, texts, data usage app-img_20140513_212848.png
    Fire Chest Usage - Best calls, texts, data usage app-img_20140513_212830.png

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 12:35 PM
    I'm running the free version and would like to upgrade but I can't find the paid app in BlackBerry World. What happened?

Fat kid grown up to be a fat man.
    06-20-14 03:09 PM
    I'm running the free version and would like to upgrade but I can't find the paid app in BlackBerry World. What happened?

I think it done broke - wasn't working for the last week or so on my phone, had the same info and graph from about the same time I started having cell reception issues (not saying it was the cause though) from about the same time period. I deleted it and went to re-download but it was gone! Kudos to the developer for pulling it if it had problems.
    RednekHoser likes this.
    06-23-14 05:32 PM

It is now back online. Please go check it out. Thank you

Sent from my BlackBerry
    06-26-14 05:03 AM
    Post a link please. I'm unable to find it in bbw. Although it looks like there are 2 paid Fire Chest Backup apps now.

06-26-14 07:52 AM
    Oops. It's not yet online. I had to take Usage Pro and Fire Chest Usage offline because of bugs. Almost finished fixing them and adding some new features. Lots of users are actually testing a trial of the new version at this moment and sending in feedback. Still some issues to solve.

I can send you the latest version as a bar file (3 month trial). Send a message to support(at)firechest.com.
    06-26-14 08:56 AM
    I am pleased to announce that Usage Pro is back in BlackBerry World.

Usage Pro - BlackBerry World

We also now have a BBM channel for users to leave comments, send feedback, and chat with the developers live.

Fire Chest Usage - Best calls, texts, data usage app-fire_chest_apps.png
    ESCON and GSM-S like this.
    07-15-14 12:36 AM
    I've paid and downloaded a competitors app. Thank you for the update though.

07-15-14 11:00 AM
    I am pleased to announce that Usage Pro is back in BlackBerry World.

Usage Pro - BlackBerry World

We also now have a BBM channel for users to leave comments, send feedback, and chat with the developers live.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire_chest_apps.png 
Views:	276 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	285069
    YAY! Love the graph.
    FireChestApps likes this.
    07-27-14 12:52 PM
187 ... 678