Has anyone figured out how to access iCloud, and the Find my iPhone service, from a BB10 device? My kids have iPhones and I'd like the ability to locate their devices on a map, as with Apple's Find My iPhone app. You can access iCloud from a browser, but only from a desktop PC. Apple being Apple, the only (obvious) way to access this service from a mobile device is from their own app which only runs on iOS. I've tried using the native browser on my Z10, in regular and desktop mode, as well as the Evolution browser in various emulation modes, but none of them work well with the iCloud website. I'm running 10.2.1 and there are a number of Android apps that claim to allow you to locate an iPhone, but I have not been able to get any of them to run (they give an error like "The app has stopped" when launched).

Anybody have a workaround for this? Has anyone gotten one of these apps to run on a BB10 device?

(Yes, I made them install BBM 2.0 on their iPhones and we could do this with Glimpse, but come one, can you really expect a teenager to remember to start the Glimpse service when he goes out?)
    02-15-14 05:38 PM
    02-20-14 10:28 PM
    Secure browser!!!!!! It works!

Secure Browser - BlackBerry World
    Good suggestion. Wish it worked for the Q

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 11:34 PM
    Thanks, but could you be more specific? It doesn't work for me. I can pull up the non-scalable, non-scrollable Icloud screen -- or about a fourth of it -- but it's difficult to log in and the map is pretty much useless. (You can do the same with the free evolution browser BTW.) This is nothing at all like the experience with an Android app or the native iOS app. Did you tweak some of the settings to make the pages render properly?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:42 AM
    Anyone? I'm still looking for a solution to this problem.
    04-26-15 06:18 PM
    I too am having this same issue.
    Are there any browsers out there that load the icloud website on a BB10 device?
    03-25-16 07:29 PM