Dear CranckBerry Community

I have a very simple question, as it is worrying as to why, BB OS10 does not support any of the world banks as was done with BB OS's before the 10.

For me it is painting a picture of the future.

I would like to know if there Are Anyone else who has such thoughts.

I am hoping that my upgrade (quite a few months away), will be a BB phone, but I would also like to know I have a direct secure links to my finances wherever I go, like I did when I had my BB Torch 9800

Z10 Jtv
    03-02-14 08:38 PM
    You mean the 'world banks' are not supporting BlackBerry.

There are some 'world banks' apps in BB World.

You can use their mobile web sites and sometimes they are better than their own app.

Which bank app are you looking for, have you checked BB World and if the one(s) you're looking are not there, you have the option to install their Andoid versions (although there is no guarantee all of them will work).

You can also contact your bank(s) and ask them when will their app be released and if not, why.
    03-02-14 09:05 PM
    Dear redchilli88

Thanks for the directions, but it was one of the first things I enquired about about this time last year and I was hoping something would of been negotiated for this OS.

The banks am thinking of are Barclays and the likes of Lloyds.

I think I mentioned that I did have the mobile app for Barclays then I had advanced to the Pinget, which was fabulous.

There are apps but for banks or countries I have never heard of and the only bank I can recognise was Santander.

To add to my feelings, every advert I see is either Apple or Androids.
    It just doesn't feel right.
    It makes me feel that in the near future, I will not be able to upgrade to my beloved BlackBerry, seeing some of our international standing cannot be found.

Z10 Jtv
    03-03-14 09:12 PM