Power Tools the ultimate productivity tool now supports custom LED for BBM Contacts!!!

Other developers said it is impossible now we proved them wrong.

With Power Tools you can set any BBM Contact with a custom LED and Ringtone. You can also set custom LED for WhatsApp, Facebook, Blaq, Twitter and others.

Finally LED Color for BBM Contacts with Power Tools!!!-img_20140312_140253.png Finally LED Color for BBM Contacts with Power Tools!!!-img_20140315_220758.png Finally LED Color for BBM Contacts with Power Tools!!!-img_20140315_220810.png

With version 3.1 update comes new Tile interface. You can switch between the List and Tile view. Here is v3.1 change log

Change Log

• Added Tile icon layout. You can switch between List or Tile view by selecting the icon on the main screen.
    • Modified the Manage LED screen to include Apps, BBM and Messages.
    • Finally LED for individual BBM Contacts. Set custom LED and Ringtones for any BBM Contact. Power Tools is the first and only LED application that supports BBM Contacts. To set up a BBM contact just follow these simple steps:

When a BBM contact or Channel sends you a new message you will get a Hub notification.

You then open the Hub message and follow the instructions.

Once you have all the BBM contacts you want setup you can turn off the Hub notifications by going to the applications setting screen and just toggling the Notify new BBM Contact�€� to the off position. You can also do this for new applications. If you decide later on to add another BBM contact just toggle the notifications back on and have them send you a message and follow the instructions.
    • Added System Information screen. Here you can get information about the battery, hardware and CPU. The battery screen is now moved here. The CPU screen shows processor type, MIPSetc.. and the hardware screen shows detail information about the processor, CPU speed, memory etc..
    • Added the settings screen and separated each into its own preference screen.
    • Added disabling Geofencing in the general preferences. This is good if you do not want Geofencing to waste battery.
    • Fixed the The Wave. Before you had to have the Flip and Hush features enabled.
    • Fixed Repeat bug where it blinks on reset. If you continue to have this problem just delete the _reminder.dat file in the PowerTools folder in the Misc folder on the Device.
    • Fixed the SMS and Email scheduler. It was not getting the phone number of SMS or Email and the CC field did not automatically populate.

BlackBerry World: Power Tools - BlackBerry World
    its Steve and Omnitech like this.
    03-17-14 03:49 PM
    Woohooo!!!! Finally
    03-17-14 04:23 PM
    Alright that's it, I'm buying it. Can't hold out much longer haha.
    03-17-14 04:50 PM
    There is a bug with the led light when you turn the "when device is unlock" on,led turns off once you unlock the phone ok,BUT when you peak at the hub and go back again to the main screen the led starts flashing again,it does that for all accounts,if it was by design them my apologies.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 07:01 PM
    There is a bug with the led light when you turn the "when device is unlock" on,led turns off once you unlock the phone ok,BUT when you peak at the hub and go back again to the main screen the led starts flashing again,it does that for all accounts,if it was by design them my apologies.

Posted via CB10
    No. That isn't by design. Do you have any unread messages in the Hub? If so then it will trigger PT to blink.
    03-17-14 07:21 PM
    I do,but shouldn't the led stop once I unlock the screen regardless? I thought that was the point.
    And now that you mentioned I will be great if you give us the ability to stop the led when we peak at the hub just like hub++ personally I think is great.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 07:50 PM
    I do,but shouldn't the led stop once I unlock the screen regardless? I thought that was the point.
    And now that you mentioned I will be great if you give us the ability to stop the led when we peak at the hub just like hub++ personally I think is great.

Posted via CB10
    You could also use The Wave. Will try to add peek support.
    03-17-14 09:26 PM