Seems lately that BlackBerry is just going south. Im pretty fed up now and am looking into Android smartphones again.
    Just tired of sub-par everything.
    I gave it the old college try but it just isn't looking as good as it once did two years ago.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 07:53 PM
    Seems lately that BlackBerry is just going south. Im pretty fed up now and am looking into Android smartphones again.
    I gave it the old college try but it just isn't looking as good as it once did two years ago.

Posted via CB10
    I think BlackBerry looks much better now than two years ago. BlackBerry 10.0 vs. 10.3.1? The Q10 vs. The Passport and Classic? Up for sale vs. Nearly profitable again?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-05-14 10:47 PM
    It works fine for me. I have no idea what you are complaining about.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 10:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol okay Obama.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 01:07 AM
    BlackBerry has only dedicated limited resources to the upkeep of the FB app. Maybe once the OS matures enough, the FB app will get more attention.
    It's the most downloaded app in the United States this year and the second most worldwide in 2013 (probably first by now). Facebook is commonly utilized as a business tool and widely used by professionals to stay connected with loved ones during downtime.

Therefore, BlackBerry should put more resources into it. How much would it cost to add one more person to the team? Probably the same as John Chen's commute across the continent in the corporate jet.
    anon(4086706) and spacemanZ10 like this.
    12-06-14 04:26 AM
    It's the most downloaded app in the United States this year and the second most worldwide in 2013 (probably first by now). Facebook is commonly utilized as a business tool and widely used by professionals to stay connected with loved ones during downtime.

Therefore, BlackBerry should put more resources into it. How much would it cost to add one more person to the team? Probably the same as John Chen's commute across the continent in the corporate jet.
    Our company like all our competitors has a Facebook page and we interact with customers on it. Same as Twitter and linked in. BlackBerry needs to get unto 2014 business!

Posted by my splendid Z10
    12-07-14 03:08 PM
56 123