Hi All,

Long part:

With BlackBerry 10 shutting down its paid apps, I came across a thread over here that I thought was interesting seeking developer to post their BAR files.

Anyway, I've mentioned it a few times, but most of ours are all going to go free anyways. But I did a check and counted that I've created 1,837 BAR files to date! (wow!). Some of those are patches, releases, updates, experiments and unreleased apps.

Short part:

BlackBerry 10 inspired much creative work on my side. With that, I found a whole bunch of beta apps that never saw the light of day and wanted to post the BAR's here. I've tried to only share ones I remembered or that are known to be somewhat working...

Without any further ado, the downloads

Note: I tried to post photos but CrackBerry gave me a spam warning... so... yeah.

Tech Capitalist

One of my absolute all time favorites. It has a bug on a page, and I never got around to balancing the finances properly in the game. Great to play though.

Survival

Its a survival game. Run around and collect stuff. I was still reworking mechanics for BB10, so some things are a bit awkward but doable.

Unity Gameboy 4 BlackBerry 10

This is a Gameboy emulator for BB10

Breed

I created a complex organism formula. Two coloured squares get created. The squares need to feed (on another colour) to live, have a life span, a health, and varying attack strength. One colour has better defense and the other has better offense. It was an experimental organism thing that I enjoyed making.

Gloomy Dungeons

This one is just a raw port of the Android open source gloomy dungeons doom like game.

Gloomy Dungeons 2

This one is just a raw port of the Android open source gloomy dungeons 2 - blood honor. Doom like game.

Pet Rock

You need to feed, and train your pet rock. Throw it at others to get more points. Just a fun and quirky game, I never got around to finishing some of the fringe mechanics.

Incomplete Experiments

MeatBall

This was one of my very first platformers - mostly just messing around. Its cute.

Mr Nibbles

Also one of my first game titles, never really got finished. Its a snake clone. I don't really remember how functional it is ?

Squircle Rescue

I think this is the one where you just play as a squircle and jump around.

StarHen

Proof of concept - just kind of was trying to make a Starfox clone for BB10.

GPS10

I started a project merging GPS and real world. The app itself I believe works, I don't really remember for sure, but was a fun if not quickly abandoned project.
    02-28-18 03:39 PM
    Tech Capitalist:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20170525_133235.jpg

Gloomy Dungeons:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20150816_232229.jpg

Starhen:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-starhen.jpg

Meatball:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20140128_232459.png

Petrock:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20160920_234040.jpg

Survival:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-unitz.jpg
    02-28-18 03:44 PM
    Brilliant.
    KermEd likes this.
    02-28-18 05:41 PM
    Thanks for your work and dedication to a platform that never really had a chance. It's people like you that gave it a chance and allowed it to live this long.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229, KermEd and BerryRipe like this.
    03-01-18 12:38 AM
    Thanks for your work and dedication to a platform that never really had a chance. It's people like you that gave it a chance and allowed it to live this long.

Posted via CB10
    Aww I learned so much, and this started an entire career for me. BlackBerry 10, and the community here, has a special place in my heart.

I'm sad to see it go, but I don't regret a minute of it and if I could do it all over again, I'd just make more apps than last time.
    03-01-18 10:23 AM
    Aww I learned so much, and this started an entire career for me. BlackBerry 10, and the community here, has a special place in my heart.

I'm sad to see it go, but I don't regret a minute of it and if I could do it all over again, I'd just make more apps than last time.
    I too wish to thank you for all your hard work and contributions to BBW through the years. Although I'm not a gamer, I certainly appreciate the effort that you have put forward to make it more enjoyable for users. Congratulations for a great job done and good luck in your future endeavors!
    KermEd, BerryRipe and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-01-18 10:38 AM
    Thank you!
    03-01-18 10:51 AM
    Great work!
    Thanks!
    The dedication of this community never fails to amaze me!

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 11:12 AM
    It's been a great ride and I'm holding on as long as possible. Good luck to you with your career!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 11:22 AM
    I think the GD summed it up here "What a long strange trip it's been!"

KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 04:36 PM
    Thank you sir!
    It is really nice of you.
    Especially knowing that the platform is dead!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-02-18 07:37 AM
    That's really great, I look forward to having a dabble.

Good luck in future projects.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-03-18 09:18 PM
    Just linking this over to my other thread with all the FileArchiveHaven apps that went free

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l-1st-1139211/
    04-02-18 01:37 PM