Hi All,

Long part:

With BlackBerry 10 shutting down its paid apps, I came across a thread over here that I thought was interesting seeking developer to post their BAR files.

Anyway, I've mentioned it a few times, but most of ours are all going to go free anyways. But I did a check and counted that I've created 1,837 BAR files to date! (wow!). Some of those are patches, releases, updates, experiments and unreleased apps.

Short part:

BlackBerry 10 inspired much creative work on my side. With that, I found a whole bunch of beta apps that never saw the light of day and wanted to post the BAR's here. I've tried to only share ones I remembered or that are known to be somewhat working...

Without any further ado, the downloads

Note: I tried to post photos but CrackBerry gave me a spam warning... so... yeah.

Tech Capitalist

One of my absolute all time favorites. It has a bug on a page, and I never got around to balancing the finances properly in the game. Great to play though.

Survival

Its a survival game. Run around and collect stuff. I was still reworking mechanics for BB10, so some things are a bit awkward but doable.

Unity Gameboy 4 BlackBerry 10

This is a Gameboy emulator for BB10

Breed

I created a complex organism formula. Two coloured squares get created. The squares need to feed (on another colour) to live, have a life span, a health, and varying attack strength. One colour has better defense and the other has better offense. It was an experimental organism thing that I enjoyed making.

Gloomy Dungeons

This one is just a raw port of the Android open source gloomy dungeons doom like game.

Gloomy Dungeons 2

This one is just a raw port of the Android open source gloomy dungeons 2 - blood honor. Doom like game.

Pet Rock

You need to feed, and train your pet rock. Throw it at others to get more points. Just a fun and quirky game, I never got around to finishing some of the fringe mechanics.

Incomplete Experiments

MeatBall

This was one of my very first platformers - mostly just messing around. Its cute.

Mr Nibbles

Also one of my first game titles, never really got finished. Its a snake clone. I don't really remember how functional it is ?

Squircle Rescue

I think this is the one where you just play as a squircle and jump around.

StarHen

Proof of concept - just kind of was trying to make a Starfox clone for BB10.

GPS10

I started a project merging GPS and real world. The app itself I believe works, I don't really remember for sure, but was a fun if not quickly abandoned project.
    02-28-18 02:39 PM
    Tech Capitalist:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20170525_133235.jpg

Gloomy Dungeons:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20150816_232229.jpg

Starhen:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-starhen.jpg

Meatball:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20140128_232459.png

Petrock:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-img_20160920_234040.jpg

Survival:
    FileArchiveHavens Unreleased Apps (BAR files available)-unitz.jpg
    02-28-18 02:44 PM
    Brilliant.
    KermEd likes this.
    02-28-18 04:41 PM
    Thanks for your work and dedication to a platform that never really had a chance. It's people like you that gave it a chance and allowed it to live this long.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe, brookie229 and KermEd like this.
    02-28-18 11:38 PM
    Thanks for your work and dedication to a platform that never really had a chance. It's people like you that gave it a chance and allowed it to live this long.

Posted via CB10
    Aww I learned so much, and this started an entire career for me. BlackBerry 10, and the community here, has a special place in my heart.

I'm sad to see it go, but I don't regret a minute of it and if I could do it all over again, I'd just make more apps than last time.
    03-01-18 09:23 AM
    Aww I learned so much, and this started an entire career for me. BlackBerry 10, and the community here, has a special place in my heart.

I'm sad to see it go, but I don't regret a minute of it and if I could do it all over again, I'd just make more apps than last time.
    I too wish to thank you for all your hard work and contributions to BBW through the years. Although I'm not a gamer, I certainly appreciate the effort that you have put forward to make it more enjoyable for users. Congratulations for a great job done and good luck in your future endeavors!
    BigBadWulf, KermEd and BerryRipe like this.
    03-01-18 09:38 AM
    Thank you!
    03-01-18 09:51 AM
    Great work!
    Thanks!
    The dedication of this community never fails to amaze me!

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 10:12 AM
    It's been a great ride and I'm holding on as long as possible. Good luck to you with your career!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 10:22 AM
    I think the GD summed it up here "What a long strange trip it's been!"

KermEd likes this.
    03-01-18 03:36 PM
    Thank you sir!
    It is really nice of you.
    Especially knowing that the platform is dead!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-02-18 06:37 AM
    That's really great, I look forward to having a dabble.

Good luck in future projects.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    03-03-18 08:18 PM
    Just linking this over to my other thread with all the FileArchiveHaven apps that went free

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l-1st-1139211/
    04-02-18 12:37 PM
    Just linking this over to my other thread with all the FileArchiveHaven apps that went free

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l-1st-1139211/
    Since companies have now pulled their games out of the app world. Could you provide us the bar files of Modern Combat 4 or 5.....and the dark Knight or the amazing spider man.
    04-21-20 11:39 AM
    Since companies have now pulled their games out of the app world. Could you provide us the bar files of Modern Combat 4 or 5.....and the dark Knight or the amazing spider man.
    You can't extract bar files. Only the original developers can provide them if they wish to (assuming they even still exist).
    04-21-20 11:53 AM
    Yeah, I can only give you BAR files for anything I've made. Anyone else I can't help with I'm afraid.
    04-21-20 12:02 PM
    Do you have any FPS shooting game bar files like Modern Combat If you have. Also, I have a question here......I installed bar files of N.O.V.A 3 but I can't play it. It is not moving forward, it is stuck on the screen "touch screen to continue" why is it so.....my touch is not responding. I touch but it keeps telling me to touch it, doesn't even blink slightly. I have Blackberry Leap and my OS version is 10.3.3.3216. What do I do...I really wanna play N.O.V.A 3....please help me
    04-22-20 03:28 AM
    Do you have any FPS shooting game bar files like Modern Combat If you have. Also, I have a question here......I installed bar files of N.O.V.A 3 but I can't play it. It is not moving forward, it is stuck on the screen "touch screen to continue" why is it so.....my touch is not responding. I touch but it keeps telling me to touch it, doesn't even blink slightly. I have Blackberry Leap and my OS version is 10.3.3.3216. What do I do...I really wanna play N.O.V.A 3....please help me
    I think what happened with NOVA 3 is it was incompatible with 10.3.1.... . The issue was what your are experiencing,
    the Touch Input was affected, and Gameloft's solution was to pull the game rather than fix it. Several other games also were affected about that time.... five years ago.
    04-22-20 08:45 AM