Hello,

I�m writing this email to introduce you FidMe, our mobile app that could interests your readers. FidMe is a free mobile app (working on every mobile phone), allowing everyone to gather all their loyalty cards and stampcards into their mobile phone. No more bulky wallet, no more forget cards, it makes the shopping easier! We have a great success with it, and with no ad, we try to make our community growing

For now FidMe is:
    - N�1 European in mobile loyalty wallet
    - 4 stars on BB app world
    - More than 2.000.000 users (+100.000 users each month)
    - App of the week by Apple in May and October, Best App by Google play when released.
    - Available in 16 languages
    - Free and with no add
    - Available on all mobiles: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Samsung Bada, Symbian

We are currently working on the native app for BB10, that will be released during the summer, with specific features for this OS
    You will find more information on fidme.com and have a look on our last video:

At your service for any question!
    Kinds regards,

FidMe Team
    dietertong likes this.
    06-06-13 10:56 AM
    I've been using the port in app world for a while now, works well enough but glad to hear you are supporting BB10 and developing a native version! Looking forward to it!

Be sure to post back if you require any beta testers, the crackberry forums community is always more then happy to help.

I noticed not many, (if any) stores in Canada were recognized by the app.. all of mine had to be added manually. Is there a roadmap to expand the database?
    06-06-13 11:34 AM
    Find me did not work on My Z10. Maybe, I need 10.1 OS

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 11:46 AM
    I have it and I use it...a native version would be greatly appreciated. A couple observations:

1) Doesn't convert/display a bar code for cards that other apps do convert and needs a bar code. eg: AirMiles
    2) Keeps showing an update version in BBWorld even after I get the update
    3) Should use your geolocation for the add card searching rather than manually selecting country.
    4) The UI is very nice!
    06-06-13 12:10 PM
    I've been using the port in app world for a while now, works well enough but glad to hear you are supporting BB10 and developing a native version! Looking forward to it!

Be sure to post back if you require any beta testers, the crackberry forums community is always more then happy to help.

I noticed not many, (if any) stores in Canada were recognized by the app.. all of mine had to be added manually. Is there a roadmap to expand the database?
    Did you select the country when adding cards? For some reason it isn't using your Geolocation when you go to the add card screen. So click on the globe in the top right corner and choose Canada. You should find that much better! :-)

I've used BestBuy, AirMiles, CAA, Starbucks, Canadian Tire, Chapters/Indigo, Esso.
    06-06-13 12:15 PM

I have the same problem, is there a fix for this ?
    06-06-13 04:02 PM
    Thanks for your feedback !

Indeed we have some problem concerning geolocalisation. If you don't find some cards, be sure to choose your country (the globe in the top right corner). If after that, some cards are still missing, just send us sided pictures of concerned cards at [email protected], we will update our database with pleasure
    Recently, the last update remains available, even after updating,

We are on the way to fix all those bugs, sorry for the incovenience !

Thanks again for your feedback, the crackberry community will be the first to know about FidMe BB10 native app !

FidMe Team
    06-07-13 04:42 AM
    I wanted to give this app a try, so went to the website to register, but the link to the terms and conditions I have to agree to, takes me a French language page.

Gordon

Gordon
    06-07-13 12:30 PM
    Someone commented about SpotCast and compared the two apps.
    I think SpotCast is native. If not it works very well.
    Bit of a challenge scanning my reward cards but this has been fixed in an update. Still worked

The services are amazing. Looked up a local restaurant and I think it works with BB maps.
    Excellent app
    Will give 5 stars
    On BB app world
    06-07-13 03:56 PM
    Someone commented about SpotCast and compared the two apps.
    I think SpotCast is native. If not it works very well.
    Bit of a challenge scanning my reward cards but this has been fixed in an update. Still worked

The services are amazing. Looked up a local restaurant and I think it works with BB maps.
    Excellent app
    Will give 5 stars
    On BB app world
    The OP is this apps developer, and created this thread to promote and answer questions about, HIS app. And you thought it was appropriate to come in here and post about a competing app?

Posted via CB10
    GordonTGopher, FidMe and bbfan1040 like this.
    06-08-13 01:50 AM
    Overall fid is a great app. My only few findings in this are:
    first performance. I could tap on the globe or on a specific card and there is a lagging before the requisite screen appears. I'm guessing this will go away in the native version.
    Secondly is that I fins I have to constantly change my country every time I add a card. We should be able to pick our country and have the app store that value for future use. When you combine the performance issue with this it becomes painful process to add.

Anxiously waiting for the native version...thanks again!!

Posted via CB10
    jstirtzinger and FidMe like this.
    06-08-13 05:19 AM
    I wanted to give this app a try, so went to the website to register, but the link to the terms and conditions I have to agree to, takes me a French language page.

Gordon

Gordon
    Hello Gordon,

Here is the terms of use in English=> FidMe

Thanks for the feedback, we are working to link terms of use to the "sign up" section

FidMe Team
    06-11-13 09:26 AM
    Hello,

I�m writing this email to introduce you FidMe, our mobile app that could interests your readers. FidMe is a free mobile app (working on every mobile phone), allowing everyone to gather all their loyalty cards and stampcards into their mobile phone. No more bulky wallet, no more forget cards, it makes the shopping easier! We have a great success with it, and with no ad, we try to make our community growing

For now FidMe is:
    - N�1 European in mobile loyalty wallet
    - 4 stars on BB app world
    - More than 2.000.000 users (+100.000 users each month)
    - App of the week by Apple in May and October, Best App by Google play when released.
    - Available in 16 languages
    - Free and with no add
    - Available on all mobiles: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Samsung Bada, Symbian

We are currently working on the native app for BB10, that will be released during the summer, with specific features for this OS
    You will find more information on fidme.com and have a look on our last video:

At your service for any question!
    Kinds regards,

FidMe Team
    Great to know you are working on a native version.

Posted via CB10
    FidMe and bbfan1040 like this.
    06-11-13 09:38 AM
    Can't wait for the native version!

Posted via CB10
    FidMe likes this.
    06-14-13 02:15 PM
    I tried the app and I found it too slow in its current state. It simply doesn't load fast enough ...

Also I tried using the FidMe barcode generator for Starbucks giftcard since it seemed like a great alternative however it did not scan when I was in the cafe. I am currently using a side-loaded "starbucks gift card" app, which is simply a barcode generator as well however it works well. Sadly that stupid side-loaded app has ads and I would love to get rid of it.
    06-14-13 11:53 PM

I have the same problem, is there a fix for this ?
    Does fidme have a planned fix for this too?

Posted via CB10
    FidMe likes this.
    06-15-13 12:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Delete the app and download again. That is what fixed the problem for me.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    azndoodle likes this.
    06-15-13 01:41 AM
    I tried the app and I found it too slow in its current state. It simply doesn't load fast enough ...

Also I tried using the FidMe barcode generator for Starbucks giftcard since it seemed like a great alternative however it did not scan when I was in the cafe. I am currently using a side-loaded "starbucks gift card" app, which is simply a barcode generator as well however it works well. Sadly that stupid side-loaded app has ads and I would love to get rid of it.
    Indeed there is some problems in store. There are still many retailers that are not equipped with the latest technology for the mobile scanner, it might be the case for Starbucks. This may work or not work in the same store to another. It is not a problem with your mobile.
    If you see "showers hand" scanner, try first, it usually goes much better.
    In fact it is thanks to you, using FidMe, retailers will change theirs scanners in front of a large number of customers using mobile application for their loyalty card!
    We hope you won't hold it against us and you will follow the evolution of FidMe!

FidMe team
    06-20-13 03:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's fixed now
    Just update with the last update and let me know if everything is fine !

FidMe team
    06-21-13 02:59 AM

I am having a problem generating the bar code based on my Starbucks Gold card number. It will just display the number, not the bar code.
    06-24-13 12:16 AM
    I am having a problem generating the bar code based on my Starbucks Gold card number. It will just display the number, not the bar code.
    Hello Kyle,

Can you send us sided pictures of your Starbucks card so we would update our database ?

Thanks for your feedback,

FidMe Team
    06-24-13 10:45 AM
    AirMiles cards same issue. No bar code just the number. Clerks hate that.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 11:04 AM
    You want a picture of both sides of the card? The code is taken by the magnetic strip....the only way I can use this on my phone is to take a picture of the bar code produced by another phone (IOS, Android)
    06-24-13 06:24 PM
    So does this work with a Starbucks card? I have seen my friends with an iPhone 5 use the passbook feature that holds the Starbucks card for payment purposes. Wondering if the same can be done here

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:33 PM
    Thanks to the OP for letting us know.

I was about to start using BlackBerry Remember as a keyring of sorts, but will now wait for the native FidMe BB 10 app to be released. Hope to see it soon :-).

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 05:17 PM
28 12