Are there any apps that let you send a document to a fax machine from your phone?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 07:12 AM
    Are there any apps that let you send a document to a fax machine from your phone?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm currently using PamFax here is the link to:

PamFax €“ Complete Fax Solution - BlackBerry World

This is their biz website:
    http://www.pamfax.biz/en/

Also note that the lower rating comes from the time when the app was an android port. The current version 3.0 is a native app. Works very well, highly recommended.
    06-11-14 08:54 AM
    Do I understand this correctly that it costs to send a fax? Can someone with experience with this type of program explain for me? THanks!
    06-26-14 04:12 PM
    Do I understand this correctly that it costs to send a fax? Can someone with experience with this type of program explain for me? THanks!
    06-28-14 03:17 AM
    My SPECULATION

I have to guess that in this case, the "fax" goes through their servers and/or phone lines. So, it is not direct from your cell phone to the recipient. They are charging you to convey it through their equipment. Also, you might want to know what kind of privacy or security exists. They may be able to see the info that is transmitted?????
    06-28-14 09:26 AM
    Was looking for a good app as well, to send free fax, and haven't found one. You can use faxzero.com from your phone browser though. I have done so with success. I also use my freephoneline.ca phone line (fongo in the US) to receive faxes. Works like a charm, and no charges either.
    08-15-14 12:07 PM