That's what I love. Top apps

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 08:25 AM
    Needs keyboard shortcuts for keyboard devices and a downloader like ProTube (Cydia).
    11-05-13 08:32 AM
    Search results cannot be sorted by upload date, rating or within a week or month, ...

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 10:55 AM
    There is no Youtube app, it's just a shortcut to youtube.com on the browser. Anyway Fast Tube is awesome but agree that it could use some more features but really a non-nonsense youtube player for sure.
    11-06-13 02:15 PM
    Personally I think fast tube is not that great though, I would suggest you check out an app called Super 2 for youtube.

Spoiler alert: be ready to get mind blown and you might open another thread asking who else deleted Fast tube.
    BCITMike and 00stryder like this.
    11-06-13 03:08 PM
    Wow, Super 2 looks pretty awesome, and completely free too. Uh oh, looks like we've got ourselves a nice little competition going on!

Edit: I take that back, similar login restrictions to FastTube. Still a nice app, I'll have to spend time and really compare the two together to see which one I like best. I like that Super 2 gives you the ability to view your own media from the device/memory card though.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 00stryder; 11-06-13 at 03:43 PM.
    11-06-13 03:15 PM
    Wow, Super 2 looks pretty awesome, and completely free too. Uh oh, looks like we've got ourselves a nice little competition going on!

Edit: I take that back, similar login restrictions to FastTube. Still a nice app, I'll have to spend time and really compare the two together to see which one I like best. I like that Super 2 gives you the ability to view your own media from the device/memory card though.

Posted via CB10
    Yea, I know there is login restriction. However, make sure yourself to follow every tutorial, if not you might miss some awesome bits of the app.Here are some features I like the most:

1)while playing a video, you can slide the video from left to right (this is pretty much like the youtube app on android), it will minimise the video to now playing button and you can perform search or other action while still playing the video. Then, you can go back to the video by simply tap on the now playing button.

2) In the setting, you would able to choose the default video quality for mobile network and wifi, this can save a lot mobile data.

3) This player integrate into the system very well, when you put it into active frame, once you adjusting the volume (using the volume rocker), you will see the similar window pop up showing the now playing video.

haha, this list can go on, but it is better for you to explore it by yourself.
    11-06-13 03:50 PM
    Yep saw most of those features by playing around, definitely a great alternative to FastTube, which is what this thread is able so I'm going to leave my comments about Super 2 at that so the main topic can continue.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 04:31 PM
    Fast Tube sucks. Paid version is laughable. You want good youtube app get super2. Fast Tube is waste of money

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    11-06-13 04:45 PM
    Fast Tube sucks. Paid version is laughable. You want good youtube app get super2. Fast Tube is waste of money

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I will try this out.

Edit: I prefer FastTube. I like how I can get to The current popular videos. Super2 has no way of doing that.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bluetroll; 11-06-13 at 05:19 PM.
    11-06-13 05:08 PM
    Thanks. I will try this out.

Edit: I prefer FastTube. I like how I can get to The current popular videos. Super2 has no way of doing that.

Posted via CB10
    Go to settings (swipe from top bezel, above the screen so it doesn't give you the extended search options) > Choose starting method > custom > method: most popular > time: your choice (I picked this week).

Dammit, I said I wouldn't talk about Super 2 anymore, lol

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 06:07 PM
    Which is best fasttube vs supertube ?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:40 AM