Just got the update for Facebook. But when i try to login, it still says loading account en stays that way.
    The same problem I had before, i am using the browser now for a couple of months and its okay.
    But what kind of update is this from BB, its embarrassing.

Does anyone has this problem to, or is it that i'm not yet on OS 10.2.1 ?
    Bella Barrezi likes this.
    01-30-14 05:46 AM
    Just got the update for Facebook. But when i try to login, it still says loading account en stays that way.
    The same problem I had before, i am using the browser now for a couple of months and its okay.
    But what kind of update is this from BB, its embarrassing.

Does anyone has this problem to, or is it that i'm not yet on OS 10.2.1 ?
    Works great for me

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:55 AM
    Does the account show up in the account settings? It might have corrupted itself somewhere in your settings and somehow makes the app think you're still in the process of signing in

Have you tried a security wipe without restoring app data and settings? Might solve it maybe

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:56 AM
    Yes already tried that. Its not working and the account isnt showing up in the accountsettings.

Does the account show up in the account settings? It might have corrupted itself somewhere in your settings and somehow makes the app think you're still in the process of signing in

Have you tried a security wipe without restoring app data and settings? Might solve it maybe

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 06:10 AM
    Working perfectly fine for me. Maybe you should uninstall and reinstall FaceBook.
    01-30-14 07:08 AM
    Already did that!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 08:38 AM
    I know that other People have this problem too, and curious if they have the same problem after the update.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 09:02 AM
    Dont know, I installed the leak so I did not have the problem. Maybe ota is not the optimum way of updating. I mean the data left behind from the previous os could be causing a lot of the problems.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    01-30-14 09:13 AM
    That could be, but either way BlackBerry should have anticipated on this problem. I am not the only one with this problem en dare anyone to log off on his Facebook account (on the app) en relogin and see if this problem doesnt accure.

Dont know, I installed the leak so I did not have the problem. Maybe ota is not the optimum way of updating. I mean the data left behind from the previous os could be causing a lot of the problems.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    01-30-14 09:45 AM
    Logged out, restarted device, logged in, no problem. Not an issue that I can reproduce.

02-01-14 09:35 AM
    Update to 10.2.1, and it should work. Not the leaks the official release. I was on one of the 10.2.1 leaks, and the FB notifications in the hub for FB only would not open for me.

One I got the official 10.2.1 release it started working again.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:42 AM
    Lets hope that works. Somebody told me to reset my Phone again, but this time only restore the backup without the settings. But how much data will i lose? It says 7 MB data settings, dont know really how much important data this is.

Update to 10.2.1, and it should work. Not the leaks the official release. I was on one of the 10.2.1 leaks, and the FB notifications in the hub for FB only would not open for me.

One I got the official 10.2.1 release it started working again.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:44 AM
    I have issue watching Facebook video.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    02-01-14 11:48 AM
    I mean log off, change your password and then try it again. And by the way, are you running on leak or official. Try official and you will understand my frustration, but then again maybe you already do after 4626 posts -_-

Logged out, restarted device, logged in, no problem. Not an issue that I can reproduce.

02-01-14 11:49 AM
    Problem is that it cant even find the Facebook account in settings. I have a problem somewhere in my OS software, it keep searching for a account that doesnt excist. Keeps loading for ages with no result. When OS 10 was released FB app came along pre installed. So when you keep rebooting or re install the OS software the bug stays alive. This problem began when i simply changed my password on FB, from there the war began.

Really guys....If i fix this sh*t on my own, i'm gonna apply for the jobposition from the guys who are responsible for the FB app at BB HQ. Clearly these d*ckheads have no idea what they are doing. Its a shame...such a nice Phone and software, but there are Always a couple of punks who dont take there tasks serious.

And why do i care you wanna know? because i use FB for my job, it's one of the many social media tools i daily use. So there...enough said!!
    So dear BlackBerry, if you read this, wake your sorry *** up and fix this Sh*ttttttt.
    02-01-14 12:14 PM
    Problem is that it cant even find the Facebook account in settings. I have a problem somewhere in my OS software, it keep searching for a account that doesnt excist. Keeps loading for ages with no result. When OS 10 was released FB app came along pre installed. So when you keep rebooting or re install the OS software the bug stays alive. This problem began when i simply changed my password on FB, from there the war began.

Really guys....If i fix this sh*t on my own, i'm gonna apply for the jobposition from the guys who are responsible for the FB app at BB HQ. Clearly these d*ckheads have no idea what they are doing. Its a shame...such a nice Phone and software, but there are Always a couple of punks who dont take there tasks serious.

And why do i care you wanna know? because i use FB for my job, it's one of the many social media tools i daily use. So there...enough said!!
    So dear BlackBerry, if you read this, wake your sorry *** up and fix this Sh*ttttttt.
    Had the same problem.Here is what I did....1-Delete facebook 2-refresh App world. 3-reboot 4-Back up. 5-Wipe. 6-Restore....In this case only facebook account will come up afresh as it is pre-installed.From there I hope you will log in without hassles!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-03-14 11:54 PM
    Thanks, but if i delete the FB app i will need to download it again from bbworld. How is this different, because if i do a wipe and restore, the FB app wont come pre-installed. Because the backup is still there. But i will give it a try and let you know.

Had the same problem.Here is what I did....1-Delete facebook 2-refresh App world. 3-reboot 4-Back up. 5-Wipe. 6-Restore....In this case only facebook account will come up afresh as it is pre-installed.From there I hope you will log in without hassles!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-04-14 02:41 PM
    Mine was working fine except i never got any notifications. I decided to fix this so i deleted FB and re-install it and just when i thought everything was working fine cause i got a notification sound while it was login in to FB everything just when bezerk now all i get is "Session Expired Please re-login to renew your session" OK then it opens up my Accounts and FB doesn't show up there. I deleted FB and re-installed it many times but it didn't fix the same issue you have JC. I did a wipe re-installed the official OS, the FB app did reappear but still doesn't show up in my accounts or in my Hub.

I just gave up and downloaded it via Snap until someone figures out how to fix this.
    02-04-14 03:49 PM
    You can't restore settings when you restore. Ever. That's probably why your Facebook doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 03:59 PM
    Sounds like you have not setup the account up on your phone.

Go to accounts and add it.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    02-04-14 04:25 PM
    Sounds like you have not setup the account up on your phone.

Go to accounts and add it.

How? The Accounts screen shows Gmail, Hotmail, Twitter and bblink. Then I went to Add Account and the only choices are Email, Calendar and Contacts, LinkedIn, Evernote and Subscribed Calendar. There's nothing to add for FB.
    02-04-14 04:37 PM
    Didnt work!
    02-04-14 06:25 PM
    It should be showing Facebook in the add account.

Uninstall FB.
    Reboot.
    Reinstall FB. Do not open app.
    Go to accounts and setup FB.

See if that helps.

BTW, is the phone on BES?

02-04-14 09:54 PM
    Facebook comes pre-installed! DELETE, REFRESH APP WORLD, REBOOT, WIPE,RESTORE FROM BACK UP.You will have a new facebook that comes pre-installed.

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-04-14 10:08 PM
    Facebook comes pre-installed! DELETE, REFRESH APP WORLD, REBOOT, WIPE,RESTORE FROM BACK UP.You will have a new facebook that comes pre-installed.

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    Restoring from a backup may reintroduce the same setting and the same issue.

No need to delete or wipe just yet.

But then to each their own....

02-04-14 10:17 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD