My Facebook has stopped working. When I try to open it I get a message saying "Session Expired" "Please re-login to renew your session". When I tap ok it takes me to my account settings screen where I re-enter my password and then it tries.to load facebook but then goes back to the message "Session Expired". A vicious circle.
    09-26-14 01:44 AM
    Delete the account. Readd it. In the meantime, log in from a PC browser. Maybe fb detected your login from BlackBerry as unauthorised due to a drastic change in IP.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:46 AM
    I tried deleting the account and setting it up again but the problem is still there. I can access facebook no problem from my pc. One other strange thing happened a few days ago before this problem old facebook notifications going back a couple of years started showing up in my hub. I had over 200 of them.
    09-26-14 02:04 AM
    I tried deleting the account and setting it up again but the problem is still there. I can access facebook no problem from my pc. One other strange thing happened a few days ago before this problem old facebook notifications going back a couple of years started showing up in my hub. I had over 200 of them.
    Have you tried deleting the app, hard reset & reinstalling the app? What device & which OS version are you on?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 07:23 AM
    Finally after months, have found a fix for this annoying problem. Delete the facebook app, then in settings menu click on add account, it will now give facebook as an option, click on it, it'll say download the app from blackberry world, throw the settings into an active frame, open BlackBerry world, install the app, after its installed (dont sign in with the app) go back to the settings active frame, it'll Now let you sign in to facebook from there, do It, then go back to the app and voila it'll work!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:01 AM