Anybody notice since FB changed the most recent tab to their side menu, that the "most recent" and "top stories" tab is now useless, and you can really only see what people liked in our newsfeed? iOS gets fb updates every 2 weeks, but sadly we basically get 2 updates a year. Just frustrating that when fb changes coding it takes us months and months to address the bug... sigh...

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 06:58 AM
    Well I noticed that I can see what my friends liked. But I can also see their status, upload photos, shared stuff and etc.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport
    08-19-15 09:45 AM
    I can only see updates from pages. Personal profiles only show likes and comments on other posts, not actual status updates from the users.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 11:17 AM
    With the FB for BlackBerry app I have no updates for 8 days. I can go to each individual friend's timeline to check on possible notifications/status updates etc, but that's it. On the m.facebook.com site...well I get more ads and 'you should be interested in this person' junk than keeping in touch with my out of area friends. So, for me FB is finally of no use. Time to delete the app and make sure my friends don't invest any money in a narrow-minded company.

What a CLASSIC!
    08-19-15 09:15 PM