As we all know the app is seriously behind with the times with many important features missing. This thread is to report everything that is missing that is available on the Web and other platforms.

Because today is my birthday and it became apparent to me certain posts with photos don't get shown and get sent to Timeline Review which I think is a pretty stupid thing to not have in the app.

So can we all report missing features and maybe BlackBerry can put it on the roadmap?

Missing features or Bugs

Timeline Review
    HTML emoji source code leaks in status
    Random Poke appearance

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 04:08 AM
    Not a day goes by someone doesn't complain about the FB app lol. Facebook sucks across the board, all of their apps have a ton of issues. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10 - they all suck in their own ways and they'll never be 'fixed'. Fix one thing, break ten others. It's the Facebook way. No thread is going to help.
    03-12-15 05:45 AM
    Browser FB includes "more" tab which links to "notes". I have a technical friend who posts white papers under "notes" Would love to share on PDA, but cannot use BB FB app as it only includes "About" "Like" "Photos" and "Following" tabs. Please give us more "More" tab.

z30 Blackberry Rocks!!!
    03-14-15 10:12 PM
    Not a day goes by someone doesn't complain about the FB app lol. Facebook sucks across the board, all of their apps have a ton of issues. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10 - they all suck in their own ways and they'll never be 'fixed'. Fix one thing, break ten others. It's the Facebook way. No thread is going to help.
    Truth.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:11 PM