Is there a Facebook, Messenger, and WhatsApp application for BB OS 10 that is integrated with a hub. If there is, I request a download link. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    01-06-19 06:39 PM
    Is there a Facebook, Messenger, and WhatsApp application for BB OS 10 that is integrated with a hub. If there is, I request a download link. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    No, but Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, and WhatsApp (all Android versions) will provide the standard Android bell notification in the HUB.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    01-06-19 09:26 PM
    No, but Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, and WhatsApp (all Android versions) will provide the standard Android bell notification in the HUB.
    if face10 and messenger from memory studio can integration hub?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-19 09:48 PM
    if face10 and messenger from memory studio can integration hub?

Posted via CB10
    When it works... https://blackberrydroidstore.com/nem...ios-apps-faqs/ also of note, Face10 isn't available through BlackBerry World anymore.

Not receiving Hub Integrated Notifications?
    Please make sure you have accepted ALL PERMISSIONS during installation. To re-enable permissions, please go to Phone Settings App > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions.
    Please make sure you’ve enabled the Notifications Toggle in our App’s Settings.
    Also double check your Notification Filters and Headless Refresh Intervals.
    Note that our app will not sync ALL NOTIFICATIONS to your BlackBerry HUB. It will only sync UNREAD notifications. If you’ve read the notification somewhere else like the browser or another app, our app will not give you notification because it is already read.
    If the issue persists, Please Uninstall/Delete the app > Reboot Device > Reinstall the app from BlackBerry World.
    For Facebook Messenger
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU’RE USING MESSENGER PRO and not the MESSENGER LITE
    01-06-19 10:15 PM
    When it works... https://blackberrydroidstore.com/nem...ios-apps-faqs/ also of note, Face10 isn't available through BlackBerry World anymore.
    why face10 and messenger by nemory are not on the blackberry world?
    is there a face10 download link?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-19 11:39 PM
    why face10 and messenger by nemory are not on the blackberry world?
    Because BlackBerry World can no longer accept payments and Nemory has no way to charge you for the app.

is there a face10 download link?
    You can ask Nemory if it's the same app. - https://blackberrydroidstore.com/product/facebook/
    01-06-19 11:41 PM
    Because BlackBerry World can no longer accept payments and Nemory has no way to charge you for the app.

You can ask Nemory if it's the same app. - https://blackberrydroidstore.com/product/facebook/
    Oke thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-06-19 11:50 PM
    Oke thanks

Posted via CB10
    iip, as mentioned in other threads: STAY AWAY from Nemory's apps. I suspect there has been some kind of takeover at Nemory Studios as Face10 was indeed decent in the beginning, but all of Nemory's apps--particularly those at blackberrydroidstore.com--are FAKE and simply Android applications.

If you wish to try the Android apps go for it--those are legitimate and free. However, if you pay Nemory, at best you will be paying for the same thing you can get for free via Aptoide, APKPure, or other sources.
    01-08-19 10:59 PM
    @TrumpetTiger. I agree with you about Nemory Studios. Facebook lite is good but does not have Facebook live capabilities. The Facebook Messenger is good, as well and so is the Skype app. DON'T order their YouTube app because if you like to watch live streaming shows on YouTube this app is lagging big time in this case.

I ordered the LinkedIn app and never received the apk file when my order was emailed to me to download like the rest of my orders. I'm emailing back and forth with Nemory Studios about this matter and hope it gets resolved soon.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-19 04:53 PM
    Facebook Messenger not working anymore, at least at my end. Notifications about new messages appear in the hub, but when I open the Messenger it's just shows like there's not a single new message and I can't even access old chats. It's just a blank page with an error message.
    01-14-19 07:09 AM
    Messenger lite and Facebook lite is a great choice for bb10

Posted via CB10
    02-02-19 06:30 AM