GRRRRRR

Messages won't even refresh, but notifications will.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:34 PM
    I havent seen any issues with messages in facebook recently. Have you rebooted lately?
    03-10-14 07:50 PM
    GRRRRRR

Messages won't even refresh, but notifications will.

Posted via CB10
    I recently had some issues with delayed messages. Seems to be fine now though
    03-10-14 07:52 PM
    does anyone know how to sort the feed between most popular and top stories? I've also noticed that I have to like things a few times before it stays liked.
    03-10-14 07:55 PM
    The latest Facebook update screws it's hub app. You can't click anything related to facebook in hub... unless you reboot then the issue comes back quickly...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-10-14 07:56 PM
    I have experienced all the aforementioned issues, and have to agree that the current version of the FB app is a P.O.S.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 08:13 PM
    does anyone know how to sort the feed between most popular and top stories? I've also noticed that I have to like things a few times before it stays liked.
    You can only sort between Top stories and Most recent stories on their mobile website. There is nothing such as Most popular.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    03-10-14 11:38 PM
    You can only sort between Top stories and Most recent stories on their mobile website. There is nothing such as Most popular.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    I knew I had it wrong haha. you can sort by both options on the iOS and Android Facebook apps.
    03-11-14 12:20 AM
    I might get flamed for this by some people, but BlackBerry really must fix that crappy app, it drives me insane that BlackBerry claims to have the best communications device and yet, they're not competent enough to deliver in a good way the most important app in social networks.

I picked my Q10 instead of a newer iPhone because I thought that finally Twitter and Facebook apps would be on par with their counterparts on Android and iOS. I was wrong and there's still an ***** inside me that hopes this will change soon. I honestly dislike the iPhone or Android but as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm considering changing platforms just because of those two apps.

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    03-11-14 12:37 AM
    I might get flamed for this by some people, but BlackBerry really must fix that crappy app, it drives me insane that BlackBerry claims to have the best communications device and yet, they're not competent enough to deliver in a good way the most important app in social networks.

I picked my Q10 instead of a newer iPhone because I thought that finally Twitter and Facebook apps would be on par with their counterparts on Android and iOS. I was wrong and there's still an ***** inside me that hopes this will change soon. I honestly dislike the iPhone or Android but as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm considering changing platforms just because of those two apps.

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E

Totally agree...
    The bb10 fb app is a joke.
    I often need to text people because fb app just stopped working. Chats no longer load, sometimes i see "new updates" coming in BUT those updates are already 9h old....
    I just don't get it, why doesn't BlackBerry fix this.

I do realise they have bigger probs to solve and i support them. But in the next update, it should be fixed.
    03-11-14 12:49 AM