Hey Guys,
    I have a question. I am looking for an expense reporting app for the Z10. But, the thing is, it wouldn't just be an app, it would be a complete expense reporting solution. This means that it would also provide centralized data management (ie access through mds). So, I am not just looking for an app, but a business level solution.

We are a mid sized business and various employees run expenses through. Some are paid through corporate credit cards and some are paid through personal funds and the business reimburses them. We currently use a very manual and archaic way of tracking those expenses. So, we are trying to find a platform for doing this to reduce data entry and provide better reports about what is happening. So, we are looking for a system to do this.

This isn't primarily a mobility project. But, it would be great to get a platform that would provide an app for the iPhone and the BlackBerry Z10. It would be great to take a picture of a receipt or track expenses on the go.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ben
    04-22-13 10:44 AM
    Have you already looked at Expensify? Cross platform, sync to the cloud.

Maybe its not as indepth as you need but it works failrly well.

Cheers!
    04-22-13 11:39 AM
    Expensify is THE answer.

Great service, easy to use, the 9900 app was AMAZING, while the Z10 is ok as an Android port. Their CEO responds to emails personally a lot of times and they have a well thought out PC / and mobile UI. Ties to Quickbooks, free direct deposit of expense reimbursements, IIRC ties to other accounting software, too. Photographic storage of all receipts, import and auto categorize credit card statements.

**EDIT** Also tracks mileage, either using GPS distance between two points, or the way I use it, snap a photo of the ODO inside the app, record mileage in the app, then do the same when mileage completed. Auto calculate re-imb based on mileage rate.

I can't give them a high enough recommendation.
    04-22-13 12:04 PM
    Ben, What your describing was created by Concur - first in cloud, first mobile, travel integration, card integration . I would recommend checking it out if you are shopping.
    04-23-13 07:15 AM
    MFG1561: Concur for BB10 is a bust. I was very dependent on the app when I had my Torch, so I asked Concur support what the plans were for supporting BB10. The support desk did not have a clue about BB10 but agreed to pass my request up the food chain. I got a response this morning; and when you read between the lines - says they are ignorant of BB10 and have no plans to pursue support for it. Here is that response - take it for what it's worth:

Concur responded back to my question about supporting Blackberry 10:

We don't have any updates yet with regards to the new BlackBerry 10 OS. Currently, the mobile app could support RIM BlackBerry Version 5.0 or greater according to Supported Phone OS for BlackBerry.
    It is important to take note that the current and older versions of BlackBerry OS is Java-based while the newest version BlackBerry 10 OS will be QNX-based (Unix-like). It has been announced that the new OS is only for two units, Z10 and the Q10.
    05-16-13 07:50 AM