It seems Evernote Remember integration is unable to add an account. It used to take the ID and password if you typed them in, even though you had no on-screen feedback. But now it fails to take the password. The app will allow the login, but will not sync notes any longer.

Anyone else experiencing the same problems?

I'm on 10.3.3, Z10/Q10
    02-02-21 03:24 PM
    I used Evernote this evening and did not have a problem with it

Posted via CB10
    02-02-21 04:03 PM
    I did not use Remember for a long time and decided to check. The last notes synced from Evernote were dated November 2019...
    Evernote itself works fine on my Passport.
    02-02-21 04:34 PM
    Do you have existing accounts that you setup on your BlackBerries previously?
    02-02-21 04:39 PM
    You can still get Evernote integration to work with Remember but it's a little complicated to do.

See this thread on how to set up

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1172647

Posted via CB10
    MadMalthus and anon(5597702) like this.
    02-03-21 07:22 AM
    Yes, I got it working before but needed to do a security wipe recently. I did just get it working just now on my Q10, I turned off wifi and just blindly typed in my credentials and it worked. But on my Z10 I never get the PKB back after entering my email so I can't login. Lucky to have it working on the Q10 at least!
    02-03-21 09:32 AM
    Ok, weird, I took my SIM card out of the Q10 and put it into the Z10, restarted, and tried it again and it worked. Didn't want to authorize over my WiFi for some reason.
    02-03-21 09:38 AM
    I was ready to look at Evernote as an option but you can barely do anything with a free version and it seemed every time I clicked, it asked me to upgrade.

OneNote is so much better IMO and you can access it from more than two devices, which includes a browser.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-21 11:50 AM
    Can you access onenote from a BB10 device?
    02-03-21 11:51 AM
    No, there is an old version that will run and open but it does not synchronize your notes anymore
    02-03-21 04:33 PM
    Evernote still works with the remember application for me. You may have to go to your account settings and log your devices out.

The setup lasts a year, if you get it working again you might notice that.

I like to use Clipman man with the two, my email, box drive, and github repos are all centralized in one location for reports and meta data. I export my evernotes to an archive or one note every once in awhile, but keeping the number of notes down is a good strategy for remaining fast and effective.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-21 06:42 PM
    Can you access onenote from a BB10 device?
    OneNote cannnot even be accessed with a browser - native OR android on a BB10 device.
    02-03-21 07:12 PM
    Free version? How many devices do you have Evernote installed on? It won't allow more that two at a time...

Posted via CB10
    02-04-21 04:13 AM
    Free version? How many devices do you have Evernote installed on? It won't allow more that two at a time...

Posted via CB10
    Free version, new account. I was able to get it working over mobile network
    02-04-21 04:35 PM
    OneNote cannnot even be accessed with a browser - native OR android on a BB10 device.
    I could run it on a Passport but as someone said it would not sync. It would sync on setup whatever was in the account at the time. Darn, that was one cool program and interface on the Passport. It ran fast and plenty of space for all the controls. The coolest!

On wonder if there is a workaround like with Dropbox (Basket) or Evernote IF this is a security issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-21 10:37 AM
    My account is pretty old but It all still works on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-21 11:18 AM
    Evernote CAN still sync in accounts and link to Remember. I'm using it now on my PP. I had to re-link it as recent as 2 months ago when I did an autoloader reload.

It takes some patience and a little bit of a workaround (found in these forums) but it's worth the effort - typing in username and password blind during BB account setup.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-21 12:23 AM
    No, there is an old version that will run and open but it does not synchronize your notes anymore
    That's a shame and quite odd as it used to work fairly recently and even the OneNote on ancient Surface RT tablet still syncs properly
    02-12-21 12:14 AM
    I can't get it to run again. I have reinstalled blackberry os a few month ago. But now I am not able to get the remember running with evernote again. I installed an older bar File from evernote but without any luck. My passport don't like to integrate evernote into the remember app.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-21 02:28 PM
    That's a shame and quite odd as it used to work fairly recently and even the OneNote on ancient Surface RT tablet still syncs properly
    Sync with OneNote is back on! Seems to work perfectly. Evernote also syncs fine with Remember....but Evernote has done something weird, I can't get on via desktop browser! It seems it's limiting access for free tier now. Only works via 'legacy' apps on old devices? (like my Surface 2 RT device)
    05-30-21 11:03 AM