Hey you guys that still cling to OS10!

I thought I switch back from my PP to my Z30, because my PP's battery recently degraded fast. It was getting really hot while using it and sometimes it couldn't bring me through the day.

After loading a BB Link backup onto my Z30 I could get everything working again. However the Evernote integration into Remember app wasn't there. The native Evernote App itself syncs properly, but the notes don't show up in the Remember App.

I also couldn't set up an Evernote account in system settings. I tried to delete the original account, but every time I log in and set the allowance for OS10 to access Evernote for 1 year it goes back to the "add an account" screen, but there is no Evernote account added.

If I look it up on the Evernote website, it shows that the access is granted. But still, my device won't access Evernote via Remember.

Oddly enough it still works on my PP without any troubles (even the Remember integration) if I remove my Z30 via website (because you can only sync 2 devices for free) and log in via native App.

Any ideas? Can you still add a new account on your phone?
    06-17-19 06:00 AM
    Hey you guys that still cling to OS10!

I thought I switch back from my PP to my Z30, because my PP's battery recently degraded fast. It was getting really hot while using it and sometimes it couldn't bring me through the day.

After loading a BB Link backup onto my Z30 I could get everything working again. However the Evernote integration into Remember app wasn't there. The native Evernote App itself syncs properly, but the notes don't show up in the Remember App.

I also couldn't set up an Evernote account in system settings. I tried to delete the original account, but every time I log in and set the allowance for OS10 to access Evernote for 1 year it goes back to the "add an account" screen, but there is no Evernote account added.

If I look it up on the Evernote website, it shows that the access is granted. But still, my device won't access Evernote via Remember.

Oddly enough it still works on my PP without any troubles (even the Remember integration) if I remove my Z30 via website (because you can only sync 2 devices for free) and log in via native App.

Any ideas? Can you still add a new account on your phone?
    https://crackberry.com/evernote-will...ote-blackberry
    06-17-19 08:46 AM
    It seems that if you had the integration prior to the dropping of BB10 support, and you haven't done factory reset or OS reload in all this time, then you still have that integration.

But, as soon as you do any kind of system reset or reload, then the integration is lost. And while you can certainly keep using the native Evernote app itself, integration with the Remember app is forever lost.
    06-17-19 09:20 AM
    It seems that if you had the integration prior to the dropping of BB10 support, and you haven't done factory reset or OS reload in all this time, then you still have that integration.

But, as soon as you do any kind of system reset or reload, then the integration is lost. And while you can certainly keep using the native Evernote app itself, integration with the Remember app is forever lost.
    Ok thanks, that's basically what I've been experiencing. So if no one else had a chance to properly set up an account this seems to be final.

So better not do any resets on your device for as long as you don't need to do so.
    06-17-19 09:48 AM
    More and more of this will happen since bb10 is EOL. Especially 3rd party integration. It could break at any time with no fix
    06-17-19 09:52 AM
    Ok thanks, that's basically what I've been experiencing. So if no one else had a chance to properly set up an account this seems to be final.

So better not do any resets on your device for as long as you don't need to do so.
    Hey markus,

This is interesting, as it suggests that integration still actually functions but that there may be an autodiscover API change or similar that kicks in when one tries to add a new account.

No promises but I'm going to check into this and see if I can't determine how to get this going even after a system reset....
    06-18-19 06:27 PM
    My Evernote account still works with remember, factory reset my Z10 about a month ago. Few more details worth mentioning but good luck anyways.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-19 07:05 PM
    Hey markus,

This is interesting, as it suggests that integration still actually functions but that there may be an autodiscover API change or similar that kicks in when one tries to add a new account.

No promises but I'm going to check into this and see if I can't determine how to get this going even after a system reset....
    Good to read you, TrumpetTiger! Since you didn't comment before I already thought that's final.
    06-19-19 04:10 AM
    My Evernote account still works with remember, factory reset my Z10 about a month ago. Few more details worth mentioning but good luck anyways.

Posted via CB10
    What OS version do you use? Did you use Link to restore your apps / accounts?
    06-19-19 04:12 AM
    Good to read you, TrumpetTiger! Since you didn't comment before I already thought that's final.
    Thanks Markus! I'm back after a long absence and am sorting through threads, so even though yours was recent I'm just now getting to it.

I'm seeing similar problems to what joel described; however, the odd part is that Evernote itself appears to authorize BB10 devices with no trouble. It's the actual account itself that seems to refuse to add.

Let's see what Leyra says about their backups. I'll also see if I can't play with some items and get this back up for anyone at any time.
    06-19-19 04:38 AM
    What OS version do you use? Did you use Link to restore your apps / accounts?

I used Link yes but only for a factory reset after I disabled BlackBerry Protect. Accounts and Apps I setup from the phone after the reset finished.

Regarding Evernote, I logged out of other devices and removed synced devices from the web application, exported my notes to the cloud and deleted the notes from the app. Can import them at any time from home.
    I don't know if the quantity of notes you have really matters for sync but something to consider. The Account is also fairly old.. I've heard of issues with some newer accounts.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-19 11:05 AM

I used Link yes but only for a factory reset after I disabled BlackBerry Protect. Accounts and Apps I setup from the phone after the reset finished.

Regarding Evernote, I logged out of other devices and removed synced devices from the web application, exported my notes to the cloud and deleted the notes from the app. Can import them at any time from home.
    I don't know if the quantity of notes you have really matters for sync but something to consider. The Account is also fairly old.. I've heard of issues with some newer accounts.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your reply!

I am on 10.3.3.2137, I don't know if that makes any difference.

I did try and sign out of any other devices, but that didn't help either. Also creating a new Evernote account - but no luck as well
    06-19-19 11:17 AM