I'm troubleshooting a Z10 for a user attempting to use Blackberry Travel and when she tried to log in via her Blackberry ID she gets the following error:

"trip-service.registration.social.bbid.upgrade_account_o ther_account_already_exists_email"

I did a search on the tech support site for Blackberry with no results.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Joost
    03-22-13 09:04 AM
    I'm getting the same error. Can log into the website version fine but the new app won't take it.

On another post it said to close your account on the website and re-register on the device. Shouldn't have to do that though...I expect an update in the next few days to fix that.
    Last edited by jstirtzinger; 03-22-13 at 10:38 AM. Reason: New Info on workaround
    03-22-13 10:29 AM
    Happens for me too. I have deleted and created on handset only as well and still cant get it to work with an email address that is not my BBID email address. The whole thing is useless to me at this point.
    04-01-13 12:28 PM
    Happens for me too. I have deleted and created on handset only as well and still cant get it to work with an email address that is not my BBID email address. The whole thing is useless to me at this point.
    You can add other associated emails to your primary BBID address. Did you try that?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:57 PM
    I can log into the Blackberry Travel website and see my travel itinerary, which I emailed to [email protected] from my Gmail address. But when I go to the app, there is no record of any trips there. Not sure how to get the app to update with my trip details.
    05-10-13 11:39 AM