After using it for a while now my only complaint is the odd dropped call. The call quality is good, talked to my mom for an hour this week with no issues. I think she wants to get a Q10 so she can get the app too. LoL

Posted via CB10
    Been able to test it, made a couple of calls to the US. Call quality was really good, I had it set to medium but it was clear and consistent all throughout the call. First call lasted for an hour and then it dropped. No problem, called back and good to go again. I think the dropped call after exactly an hour might be set up that way. I hardly ever make such long calls so if that's the only issue I'll be happy to live with that Really happy I found this.
    08-11-13 02:14 PM
    Been able to test it, made a couple of calls to the US. Call quality was really good, I had it set to medium but it was clear and consistent all throughout the call. First call lasted for an hour and then it dropped. No problem, called back and good to go again. I think the dropped call after exactly an hour might be set up that way. I hardly ever make such long calls so if that's the only issue I'll be happy to live with that Really happy I found this.
    I have mine set to high quality. Is there a reason to set it lower?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    I always have mine set at high quality especially on wifi at home. If I was on overseas data roaming, low quality will make sense.

Have you noticed the phone numbers have to be in certain format to work from the contact list? For example +1 has to be changed to just 1.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:19 AM
    So nobody else getting the black screen after hitting the call button? Weird.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 02:59 PM
    I did it mostly to check the call quality. Also, my home connection isn't super fast so I didn't want to risk the call breaking up or anything. Add to that the fact that my carrier hasn't enabled LTE/4G yet and I have terrible 3G coverage at home... simply decided to play it safe
    08-13-13 05:53 PM
    I did it mostly to check the call quality. Also, my home connection isn't super fast so I didn't want to risk the call breaking up or anything. Add to that the fact that my carrier hasn't enabled LTE/4G yet and I have terrible 3G coverage at home... simply decided to play it safe
    I used full quality on LTE and 4G no problem. My mother said it sounded like a land line.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:30 AM
    I don't think it ever got much publicity when it launched but it's a superb VOIP service and completely free.
    Re publicity, maybe this is true outside of Toronto (GTA)....
    08-14-13 12:13 PM
    Re publicity, maybe this is true outside of Toronto (GTA)....
    Hi,

What kind if PR for ephone do you see in Toronto?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 03:54 PM
    Am I still the only one that gets the black screen after I click the call button? I can't do anything from there. This app has become useless. Perhaps it's an issue with 10.2.

Auto Corrected by BlackBerry 10 via CB10
    08-19-13 02:51 AM
    I'm on 10.2, have been for a while and no issues on any of the OSes I used, so it's not 10.2. Might want to try deleting and reloading the app.

Posted with my Q10 using CB10
    08-19-13 03:09 AM
    I'm on 10.2, have been for a while and no issues on any of the OSes I used, so it's not 10.2. Might want to try deleting and reloading the app.

Posted with my Q10 using CB10
    Tried that. Perhaps an stl100-4 issue

08-19-13 04:00 AM
    Tried that. Perhaps an stl100-4 issue

When I was having issues, ephone support suggested deleting, power off and reinstalling.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:02 AM
    This doesn't work. I'm running 1371 on an STL100-4 on NTT Docomo hspa+. I'll be back stateside on Verizon at the end of next week and I will try again. Perhaps it's an issue with radio being used. When I get home from work I will connect to wifi and shut everything down and try again. If that doesn't work I will remove my simm and try again.

08-26-13 12:20 AM
    Did anyone else get this email from Comwave?

Thank you for using our preview version of ePhone and providing your feedback. The testing period is coming to a close and as such the free calling promotion to the US & Canada will end this Thursday January 16, 2014.

ePhone is different than Skype!�Get a phone number on your iPad, Android or BlackBerry and receive free calls from anywhere in the world!�You can also buy minutes at rates lower than Skype? We GUARANTEE it!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 01:05 PM
    Got the same email. All previous info indicated ephone was free, including free phone number. As noted further down in their email under the heading, "What Comes with ePhone", they are now saying we have to buy minutes, and we only get to keep the phone number if we buy minutes. Not sure what I am going to do with this yet. Not impressed.
    01-15-14 05:26 PM
    Got the same email, I think I will dump it as soon as they cut off the free service.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 05:40 PM
    I went to BlackBerry World and it says. "Unavailable for this device "

Posted via my Q10, still on 10.1.0.4189
    01-15-14 06:02 PM
42 12