Hi guys, I purchased Enpass and seems to be a good app but now with the update of Password Keeper and possibility to back up the passwords what do you think. Is the Password Keeper that much better to move over my passwords or should I just stay with Enpass.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    01-21-14 08:43 PM
    Do you want to use your passwords on your PC or on an Android or on a Mac. That would answer your question right there. PK is only available on your BB and limited as far as I am concerned.

I use Enpass myself. I would not use PK unless it adds a desktop client and the ability to be used on my tablet.
    andreirad likes this.
    01-21-14 08:48 PM
    Do you want to use your passwords on your PC or on an Android or on a Mac. That would answer your question right there. PK is only available on your BB and limited as far as I am concerned.

I use Enpass myself. I would not use PK unless it adds a desktop client and the ability to be used on my tablet.
    Yes from this point of view I definitely like Enpass. I like to have the option to use it on my PC also. But from the security point of view is there any difference or both are very good?

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    01-21-14 08:51 PM
    Hi! I use the Password Keeper and today I downloaded Enpass to see how it is. So I'm assuming it is the latest version?

I noticed there's a major bug (don't know if one can call it that) in Enpass. When you minimize Enpass, you can still see the screen you were viewing for a second. So if you're viewing your passwords, they are visible for a short time. While that happens with the Keeper as well and while it is not a major problem, when you restore/maximize Enpass, you see the last viewed screen once again! You see the screen long enough not only to read a field but also take a screen shot of it before it asks for your master password! I know because I tried taking the screen shot at that instant and sure enough, I got to save an image of all my credentials. This defeats the entire purpose of the app.

The Keeper, however, rightly hides the screens and asks for the master password right away.

Anyone else noticed this?

Posted via CB10
    andreirad likes this.
    01-27-14 10:31 PM
    BlackBerry took too long to get features added. Using Enpass. Wouldn't consider KP. Enpass also let's me store the backups on my own private secured server at home.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    andreirad likes this.
    01-28-14 08:56 AM
    Hi! I use the Password Keeper and today I downloaded Enpass to see how it is. So I'm assuming it is the latest version?

I noticed there's a major bug (don't know if one can call it that) in Enpass. When you minimize Enpass, you can still see the screen you were viewing for a second. So if you're viewing your passwords, they are visible for a short time. While that happens with the Keeper as well and while it is not a major problem, when you restore/maximize Enpass, you see the last viewed screen once again! You see the screen long enough not only to read a field but also take a screen shot of it before it asks for your master password! I know because I tried taking the screen shot at that instant and sure enough, I got to save an image of all my credentials. This defeats the entire purpose of the app.

The Keeper, however, rightly hides the screens and asks for the master password right away.

Anyone else noticed this?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. The app locks.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    01-28-14 08:57 AM