The creator of Email++, Devcellent delivers again! Take your BlackBerry Hub on your BlackBerry 10 device to the next level with this super productive app. Tired of getting the same notification for all email accounts? Get instant LED, Vibrate, Audio and Popup notifications on all incoming emails and texts. HUB++ is fully customizable for each email, sms and mms account. Better yet, message/spam filters are coming soon!
    FEATURES:
    * A Native Cascades application with stunning UI
    * Customizable notifications for each account
    * Message Popups no matter in what app you are in
    * Popups are loaded with shortcuts for Mark Read, Flag and Delete
    * LED notifications with many colors to choose from
    * Audio notifications with rich set of 40 preloaded alert tones
    * Vibrate notifications
    * Works for both work and personal emails accounts
    * Works for SMS/MMS messages

BlackBerry World - HUB++
    devcellent, Daveensannie and eBud like this.
    02-25-13 01:04 AM
    If this app needs to stay active, then it defeats the purpose...big step back from os7......does it?
    02-25-13 03:00 AM
    Yeah, it needs to be open. Not the developers fault though.
    02-25-13 03:05 AM
    Yeah, it needs to be open. Not the developers fault though.
    Not blaming anyone.....just needed clarification.
    02-25-13 03:10 AM
    I think this is going to be a big issue for Blackberry. Even if we could minimize the apps that would help.
    02-25-13 03:12 AM
    Downloaded and received payment confirmation but no download or installation??? Tried to repurchase but confirms paid for + payment error?
    02-25-13 06:41 AM
    Does it has network coverage support?
    02-25-13 09:26 AM
    If this app needs to stay active, then it defeats the purpose...big step back from os7......does it?
    in the next SDK release BB10 will have support for headless apps(apps with no UI) and I think there are lots of apps waiting to take advantage of such api. This app just proves the concept that multi LED and monitoring Hub is possible on BB10, I have seen a lot of people asking for BeBuzz on BB10 and I see that happening very sooner.
    02-25-13 09:49 AM
    Just dled this to try it.
    It's a great first version and the author deserves credit for filling a gap.

It allows customisation of alerts for email accounts, you can change the LED color and audio alerts. You can also have a preview pop up.
    Note the sounds are 40 preset tones but the author says they will add customisable tones soon.
    Also, vibration is either yes or no, you can't further customise based on long/short etc.
    The LED alerts go in count from 1 to 50, or you can have them blink indefinitely until the volume up/down/mute buttons are pressed.

Texts can also be personalised.
    Not BBM messages.

Also there's no option for holster sound customisation although I suspect that's due to BlackBerry not making this available yet.

All in all v pleased, v responsive dev as well.

App has to be open for it to run and you have to turn off system notifications to prevent clashes, but this means if the app closes or is closed, you'll have no notifications at all.

Edit 1: Oh dear, one fairly big problem is it only processes one color at a time.
    If you have different colors for different accounts, only the last one received will show, instead of multiple colors.
    So you only have one blinking color at a time.

Edit 2: Second major problem is the sounds don't tie in with the system profile.
    Put my phone on silent going into clinic, had my phone chirping like a bird all through and had to apologise while trying to get it sorted
    BB10 is supposed to have all these amazing dev tools, the devs for this app are very responsive and said the tools available do not allow them to provide notifications for BBM, do not allow the app to run in the background, do not easily allow them to tie in with system profile sound settings.
    Honestly, sounds like BB10 is more of a pain to provide a functional app for than OS7, so far at least.
    I stress the word functional, it's clearly easier to make prettier applications.

However this dev seems really keen on making this app as good and functional as he can so I have high hopes.

Edit 3: dev has replied again, BlackBerry doesn't allow devs to tell when a device in on silent so they can't implement functionality to turns sounds off when device is muted.
    Unbelievable. It's nice to see a dedicated dev work through all these problems, but they're being made to jump through hoops, there is no way this is the easiest os to program for.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bobauckland; 02-26-13 at 05:08 AM.
    02-25-13 11:23 AM
    Dupe 10char
    Last edited by bobauckland; 02-25-13 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Dupe
    02-25-13 11:41 AM
    in the next SDK release BB10 will have support for headless apps(apps with no UI) and I think there are lots of apps waiting to take advantage of such api. This app just proves the concept that multi LED and monitoring Hub is possible on BB10, I have seen a lot of people asking for BeBuzz on BB10 and I see that happening very sooner.
    Understood....and I very much appreciate devs jumping into BB10 with this type of enthusiasm and commitment. Let's give them all the support to continue
    making these great apps!
    devcellent likes this.
    02-25-13 04:28 PM
    We are pleased to offer you this update with FILTERS for FREE although it was originally planned for a paid update.

We would really really (really) appreciate it if you please leave a review for us in BlackBerry World and invite your BBM buddies to download HUB++. Simply swipe down from the top in HUB++ and hit share!

* Notification Enhancement
    - Customized vibration length
    - Queued multiple LED notifications
    * Filter:
    - Notifications and actions based on contacts, subject and more..
    * Social integration
    bebold99 likes this.
    03-11-13 08:04 PM
    If you can make a constant alert audio until acknowledge you will have a winner.
    03-12-13 10:41 PM
    The Dev is brilliant, we just need BlackBerry to release the API's and Hub++ will reach it's potential.

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    03-12-13 10:50 PM
    thanks @ Devcellent,
    could you please explain about the
    -multiple LED notifications
    -Social integration.
    -Dose this support whatsapp?
    Regards,
    Raam
    03-14-13 04:06 AM
    If you can make a constant alert audio until acknowledge you will have a winner.
    Thanks for the feedback! That feature along with custom tone is already in the works! We expect those to be in our next release update.
    03-14-13 01:15 PM
    It's working fine... but drains my battery very bad.....

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 03:43 PM
    It's working fine... but drains my battery very bad.....

Posted via CB10
    We have not heard this complain from any of our other users. Could you please check what happens to you battery status over time if you have HUB++ closed?
    03-14-13 04:18 PM
    Sure.. i will let you know the results. M
    Regards,
    Raam

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 01:40 AM
    Thanks@ devcellent
    I have tested it opening it and with out opening it. I figured it out that hub++ has got nothing to do with my battery drain... its perfectly alright. Thanks for the support. I wish you make some changes to the app. After making filter we couldn't make any changes in it. I have to delete it and make it. Is there any other way out?
    Regards,
    Raam

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    03-16-13 01:40 AM
    Thanks@ devcellent
    I have tested it opening it and with out opening it. I figured it out that hub++ has got nothing to do with my battery drain... its perfectly alright. Thanks for the support. I wish you make some changes to the app. After making filter we couldn't make any changes in it. I have to delete it and make it. Is there any other way out?
    Regards,
    Raam

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for confirming that HUB++ has nothing to do with your battery drain. We have plans to enhance the filter so that it can be edited. Thanks for the feedback.

We would really appreciate a 5 star review comment in BB world about HUB++.
    03-16-13 04:07 AM
    sure... you will get one from me.... hope to see more flexible and simple interface in future updates...
    Best regards,
    Raam
    03-16-13 07:39 AM
    The creator of Email++, Devcellent delivers again! Take your BlackBerry Hub on your BlackBerry 10 device to the next level with this super productive app. Tired of getting the same notification for all email accounts? Get instant LED, Vibrate, Audio and Popup notifications on all incoming emails and texts. HUB++ is fully customizable for each email, sms and mms account. Better yet, message/spam filters are coming soon!
    FEATURES:
    * A Native Cascades application with stunning UI
    * Customizable notifications for each account
    * Message Popups no matter in what app you are in
    * Popups are loaded with shortcuts for Mark Read, Flag and Delete
    * LED notifications with many colors to choose from
    * Audio notifications with rich set of 40 preloaded alert tones
    * Vibrate notifications
    * Works for both work and personal emails accounts
    * Works for SMS/MMS messages

BlackBerry World - HUB++
    This simply doesn't work for me.

I use BBM alot and for this app to work properly the Z10 has to have the system notifications turned off. The app doesn't provide audio/ vibrate alerts for BBM and so it renders the app useless for anyone who wants to use it.

Is there a way round this at all?

I just hope BeBuzz doesn't take too long or BB to introduce background apps.
    03-16-13 11:14 AM
    This simply doesn't work for me.

I use BBM alot and for this app to work properly the Z10 has to have the system notifications turned off. The app doesn't provide audio/ vibrate alerts for BBM and so it renders the app useless for anyone who wants to use it.

Is there a way round this at all?

I just hope BeBuzz doesn't take too long or BB to introduce background apps.
    Wait, does that mean if you use this app you won't receive any notifications that you received a new BBM message? no vibrate or default red LED?

please clarify this for me....and possibly thanks for saving me the $3 if this is the case.
    03-16-13 09:54 PM
    Wait, does that mean if you use this app you won't receive any notifications that you received a new BBM message? no vibrate or default red LED?

please clarify this for me....and possibly thanks for saving me the $3 if this is the case.
    Please note that, you just disable system notification for Messages & Text, thus you get custom notifications via HUB++ for those. Your BBM system notification would not be affected in any way.
    03-16-13 11:03 PM
41 12