Hi there, I have a Blackberry Q10 and have been using Endomondo successfully for the past couple of years. When the new update 10.2.7.1 came out in early July, I had trouble installing it and of course my previous version was wiped out while I tried to install. I know there have been several issues with the GPS not working on the new version, and now today I tried downloading the 10.2.7.2 version and I'm having the same problem. The app downloads but when it starts the installation procedure, it fails about halfway through and I get the message "Error installing application". I've tried uninstalling, deleting, rebooting, taking the battery out, and then when attempting to download it again it still happens. I've written to Endomondo but their only advice concerned how to fix the GPS which is the problem everyone else is having. I can't even get the app to download and install properly. Any advice?
    07-24-14 12:32 PM
    Hi there, I have a Blackberry Q10 and have been using Endomondo successfully for the past couple of years. When the new update 10.2.7.1 came out in early July, I had trouble installing it and of course my previous version was wiped out while I tried to install. I know there have been several issues with the GPS not working on the new version, and now today I tried downloading the 10.2.7.2 version and I'm having the same problem. The app downloads but when it starts the installation procedure, it fails about halfway through and I get the message "Error installing application". I've tried uninstalling, deleting, rebooting, taking the battery out, and then when attempting to download it again it still happens. I've written to Endomondo but their only advice concerned how to fix the GPS which is the problem everyone else is having. I can't even get the app to download and install properly. Any advice?
    Do a battery pull or a hard reset of your phone, if the application still doesn't work contact the vendor.
    07-24-14 01:04 PM
    Just tried deleting the app and pulling the battery out, but installing it again still did not work. It gets halfway through the installation and I get an error message. I don't have problems downloading other apps, just this one.
    07-24-14 01:48 PM
    In my experience, the last version of Endomondo to work properly is version 9.3.1. Every time I try to upgrade to a newer version, the GPS tracking stops working. Reverting to 9.3.1 works perfectly.
    11-10-14 08:19 AM