Guys

Any recommendations on an app that prevents pocket dialing emergency services from the lock screen? I have looked on BlackBerry world but haven't found anything and not liking the call I get from the police telling me not to waste my time.

I had one on my 9810 called emergency call blocker,looking for something similar .

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Slamdunc1; 12-23-13 at 09:31 PM.
    12-23-13 09:16 PM
    In some states and areas, it's actually illegal to offer such an app. I assume you may have found one on BBOS because the vetting process of BlackBerry World at the time was less stringent. You'll likely never be able to find such an app for BlackBerry 10 unless someone slips it in as a hidden feature or explicitly leaves it off their features list.
    12-24-13 12:21 AM
    Any recommendations on an app that prevents pocket dialing emergency services from the lock screen? I have looked on BlackBerry world but haven't found anything and not liking the call I get from the police telling me not to waste my time.

I had no idea it was illegal in some places (what a weird-*** law), but you may want to simply invest in a case that makes such a thing impossible.

I have never wanted to carry a cellphone in my pocket for health reasons (strong microwave radiation near your genitalia is not a very good idea, nor is it very good for your reception ), but if I did, I would just get a more suitable case.
    12-24-13 02:39 AM