Is there a way to integrate "flagged " emails with Evernote?

It seems when you flag an email it is goes to remember as an unfiled note in remember. It does not sync to Evernote and once the email is filed in remember there is no way to forward or link to Evernote/calender.

I wish there was a way to send important emails that I need to follow up on to remember or to my calendar. You can add an email message to the calendar but it invites the sender of the email. I don't wish to do this.

Any work around that have been helpful to the community?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:05 PM
    Same boat. I don't think there is a way but maybe someone else knows.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-20-13 09:55 PM
    You do not have to send the invite. Hit don't send.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 09:57 PM
    Is there a way to integrate "flagged " emails with Evernote?

It seems when you flag an email it is goes to remember as an unfiled note in remember. It does not sync to Evernote and once the email is filed in remember there is no way to forward or link to Evernote/calender.

I wish there was a way to send important emails that I need to follow up on to remember or to my calendar. You can add an email message to the calendar but it invites the sender of the email. I don't wish to do this.

Any work around that have been helpful to the community?

Posted via CB10
    This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's very useful. Go to "account info" in Evernote. Your Evernote account has an actual email address. Copy that, create a contact called Evernote, plug in the email address. Then, you can forward, bcc any message and it will end up in your Evernote account, with any attachments intact. You can then move it to a particular Evernote folder, if you want. It's also use ful for saving any other items -- photos, bookmarks, etc. Anything you can share.

Hope this helps.
    11-20-13 10:15 PM
    This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's very useful. Go to "account info" in Evernote. Your Evernote account has an actual email address. Copy that, create a contact called Evernote, plug in the email address. Then, you can forward, bcc any message and it will end up in your Evernote account, with any attachments intact. You can then move it to a particular Evernote folder, if you want. It's also use ful for saving any other items -- photos, bookmarks, etc. Anything you can share.

Hope this helps.
    You the man..
    Execellent

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 10:20 PM
    I got it figured out...

When in your email.
    Tap, hold and selected all (or what you need to make a note of)

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-img_00000003.png

Select the share option and it will take you to share your options

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-november-20-2013-112957-pm-est.jpg

From there you can elect to share to either the Remember App or Evernote

Once you select your share destination (I choose remember app) you will have the option to save to your synced Evernote folder and the copied message from your email will populate in remember message notes field.

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-november-20-2013-113456-pm-est.jpg

It is a work around but it works.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 10:41 PM

Hope this helps.
    Another work around that combines what Elessar said and using "invite to meeting"

In your email open your options tab and select invite to meeting

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-november-21-2013-120004-am-est.jpg

Then in your calendar app erase the original participant and enter your Evernote email address.

Enter your meeting/reminder options and save and send meeting to your Evernote

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-november-21-2013-120323-am-est.jpg

Open your Evernote app and you will see the meeting note synced to your Evernote

Email Integration with Evernote/Remember???-img_00000013.png

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 11:12 PM
    Thank you very much for the workarounds. One thing I noticed though is that after sending email to Evernote Upload address I had to first find the newly created note and open it in Evernote in order to have it shown through Remember.

The workaround with text selection and sharing to Remember in an Evernote notebook allows immediate synchronization.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:11 AM