So I messaged the Digitally Imported facebook page asking whether they will be developing an app for BB10 and the response was basically a resounding no. "We will not be developing for Blackberry 10" was their exact answer, which is pretty disappointing. Meanwhile, while browsing the same facebook page, I came across a post where some random asked if they would have a DI.fm app for Windows phone, and they said that it was already under development! I find that almost insulting, lol.

I think we should all unite and let DI.fm know how much we would like one of the best radio apps out there, and that they should take Blackberry 10 seriously. I for one have already tweeted them about it, but they need to see numbers before they are moved into action.

Is anyone else with me on this?
    samuelbs likes this.
    02-23-13 08:31 PM
    yes i totally agree!! nobody had windows phones anyways.. they need to make it for blackberry 10
    05-23-13 03:25 PM
    I've already sent requests for a BB10 version of their app and got the same response. I've given up the possibility of seeing a BB10 app or even browser support on their newly designed site.

I just load up my favourites playlist with all of my favourite premium streams into Neutron Music Player and that works just fine for me. I'm also able to take advantage of the EQ to get even better sound quality, one feature which their app will likely lack.
    05-23-13 03:44 PM
    A chiptune, also known as chip music or 8-bit music, is synthesized electronic music which is 1) made for PSG sound chips (real or emulated) used in vintage ...
    11-16-15 12:06 AM