DVR Commander for Tivo used to work great for me. I updated to the latest Z10 OS and it no longer finds my Tivo. I have uninstalled and re-installed Commander. No luck. There are only 3 settings to check and they are correct. No other OS issues. I wrote to the developer and am waiting to hear back but was wondering if I was the only one.
    08-08-14 07:25 AM
    My DirecTV App doesn't work correctly when connected to the same network. I can schedule programs, but not view any content on the DVR. But as this is an Android App and I'm using a non supported device, what can I expect.

Of course as DVR Commander is sixteen months old... not sure you are going to get support either. Give them a few days, and then rate the app and give your experience so others will know.

Maybe try the one in the Amazon App Store.... maybe it will work.
    sehale likes this.
    08-08-14 08:00 AM
    My DirecTV App doesn't work correctly when connected to the same network. I can schedule programs, but not view any content on the DVR. But as this is an Android App and I'm using a non supported device, what can I expect.

Of course as DVR Commander is sixteen months old... not sure you are going to get support either. Give them a few days, and then rate the app and give your experience so others will know.

Maybe try the one in the Amazon App Store.... maybe it will work.
    Good call scalemaster34. I uninstalled the DVR Commander I was using from Blackberry World and installed the Droid version. Up and running in no time! Thanks!
    08-08-14 08:11 AM