Poor form? Maybe I didn't know about this thread? I tell ya ,some folks on this CB are worse than some women. Man,god forbid you post something that twists their panties*
    First, I retract part of my comment -- I didn't realize you posted your "review" comment" before the one on this thread -- my bad.

But, I still think it best to contact the developer and ask for assistance or clarification before posting a negative review. I've purchased what I thought was a poor app before. Contacted the developer only to find I missed an important option selection. After that, I was good with it.
    09-14-13 10:36 AM
    First, I retract part of my comment -- I didn't realize you posted your "review" comment" before the one on this thread -- my bad.

But, I still think it best to contact the developer and ask for assistance or clarification before posting a negative review. I've purchased what I thought was a poor app before. Contacted the developer only to find I missed an important option selection. After that, I was good with it.
    I did contact the developer,but what better place to get honest feedback than here.
    09-14-13 10:48 AM
    Dev,

When can we expect the update to fix the invalid developer key like you fixed in latest sayit?

I was home sick yesterday and was extremely pissed to hear the message every time a work email came in.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:18 PM
    Dev,

When can we expect the update to fix the invalid developer key like you fixed in latest sayit?

I was home sick yesterday and was extremely pissed to hear the message every time a work email came in.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, upgrade to the latest version 1.2.1 of SafeDrive will solve the problem
    10-04-13 01:22 AM
    Thanks!
    10-04-13 01:45 AM
    Upgrade works great!!! Thanks for your prompt attention!
    10-04-13 05:35 PM
    Any chance you can get this to work with a bluetooth headset?
    10-06-13 12:04 AM
    I guess I didn't read the reviews closely enough (I based my decision mostly on my love of SayIt). Any word on 10.2 support? I also saw a lot of people wishing for multiple account support. I am one of those. Also, anything else for the active frame? I have like 4 battery displays now. ;-)

Looking forwarding to using it! (but not enough to revert to 10.1)
    10-14-13 01:01 PM
    The current version supports at least up to 10.2.0.1725. It's working fine for me.
    10-14-13 01:35 PM
    The current version supports at least up to 10.2.0.1725. It's working fine for me.
    That's weird. I restarted my device and it started working just fine. 10.2.0.1767. Interesting. Thanks for the reply.... ;-)
    10-14-13 06:59 PM
    No problemo . Cheers
    eninrebmun likes this.
    10-14-13 07:35 PM
    A new update for SafeDrive is now availablle on BBWorld (version 1.3.0)
    New in this update:
    ● SafeDrive now can read unlimited number of words
    ● Add more than 15 languages with both female and male voice, including: US English Female, US English Male, UK English Female, UK English Male, European Spanish Female, European Spanish Male, European French Female, European French Male, European German Female, European German Male, European Italian Female, European Italian Male, European Turkish Female, European Turkish Male, European Norwegian Female, European Dutch Female, European Polish Female, European Danish Female, European Finnish Female, European Czech Female, Swedish Female, Hungarian Female, Russian Female, Russian Male, European Portuguese Female, European Portuguese Male, Chinese Female, Chinese Male, Japanese Female, Japanese Male, Korean Female, Korean Male
    ● New voice data which is more natural
    ● Minor bugs fixed
    10-15-13 08:43 AM
    A new update for SafeDrive is now availablle on BBWorld (version 1.3.0)
    New in this update:
    ● SafeDrive now can read unlimited number of words
    ● Add more than 15 languages with both female and male voice, including: US English Female, US English Male, UK English Female, UK English Male, European Spanish Female, European Spanish Male, European French Female, European French Male, European German Female, European German Male, European Italian Female, European Italian Male, European Turkish Female, European Turkish Male, European Norwegian Female, European Dutch Female, European Polish Female, European Danish Female, European Finnish Female, European Czech Female, Swedish Female, Hungarian Female, Russian Female, Russian Male, European Portuguese Female, European Portuguese Male, Chinese Female, Chinese Male, Japanese Female, Japanese Male, Korean Female, Korean Male
    ● New voice data which is more natural
    ● Minor bugs fixed
    Are you still working on being able to access more than one account at a time?
    10-15-13 08:58 AM
    Yes. I've been working on it
    eninrebmun likes this.
    10-15-13 09:01 AM
    Thanks. From my standpoint, that's the only thing keeping it from being perfect.
    10-15-13 09:42 AM
    Thanks. From my standpoint, that's the only thing keeping it from being perfect.
    It dues to the native BlackBerry's API, it's kinda hard
    10-15-13 09:45 AM
    Grab SafeDrive now
    I decided to make sales for all of my 4 Built for BlackBerry apps from Tuesday, Oct. 22 to Sunday, Oct. 27 the details price list is below
    1. SayIt: $1.99 (60% off, normal $4.99) (BlackBerry World - SayIt Built for BlackBerry)
    2. SafeDrive: $1.99 (50% off, normal $3.99) (BlackBerry World - SafeDrive)
    3. SuperNote: $0.99 (50% off, normal $1.99) (BlackBerry World - Super Note)
    4. MagicCam: $0.99 (50% off, normal $1.99) (BlackBerry World - Magic Cam Built for BlackBerry)
    10-21-13 11:11 PM
    I also am not able to get SafeDrive to output via BlueTooth. Everything else works well through the headset. Unfortunately that kind of makes the app hard to use in-car. I'm on 10.1.0.4184 (STL100-3)
    10-28-13 02:20 PM
    Same here, I too can output the audio to Bluetooth. I'm running 10.2 on my Z10

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:52 PM
    Grab SafeDrive now
    I decided to make sales for all of my 4 Built for BlackBerry apps from Tuesday, Oct. 22 to Sunday, Oct. 27 the details price list is below
    1. SayIt: $1.99 (60% off, normal $4.99) (BlackBerry World - SayIt Built for BlackBerry)
    2. SafeDrive: $1.99 (50% off, normal $3.99) (BlackBerry World - SafeDrive)
    3. SuperNote: $0.99 (50% off, normal $1.99) (BlackBerry World - Super Note)
    4. MagicCam: $0.99 (50% off, normal $1.99) (BlackBerry World - Magic Cam Built for BlackBerry)
    Crackberry says SafeDrive is available for $1.99 thru Dec 2nd, but Blackberry World says $3.99.
    12-01-13 08:03 PM
    Super, thanks!
    I've been using this app almost every day. Looking forward to the drive home.
    02-21-14 08:24 AM
    I'm excited to let you know that I have just updated SafeDrive to version 1.4.0

New in this update:
    ? SafeDrive now can read both SMS and Email at the same time
    ? SafeDrive can monitor multiple email accounts
    ? Support OS 10.2 and above
    ? Bugs fixed

Posted via CB10
    oystersourced likes this.
    02-21-14 12:09 PM
    Super, thanks!
    I've been using this app almost every day. Looking forward to the drive home.
    02-21-14 12:26 PM
    Just got the update. Working good so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 04:52 PM
    How's this for a coincidence? The first email message the updated app read to me was about LyBerry's reply above!

All seems good with the update. Thanks again.
    02-21-14 05:17 PM
142 ... 3456