I hope that we will see SafeDrive become headless, it would then feel like SayIt and SafeDrive work seamlessly together.

I have noticed someone in another thread complaining that they are unable to use SafeDrive for exchange accounts. I have no knowledge of whether this is so but if that was possible I'm sure it would be popular.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 05:36 PM
    I hope that we will see SafeDrive become headless, it would then feel like SayIt and SafeDrive work seamlessly together.

I have noticed someone in another thread complaining that they are unable to use SafeDrive for exchange accounts. I have no knowledge of whether this is so but if that was possible I'm sure it would be popular.

Posted via CB10
    It's working with my live.com account -- which is EAS.
    02-21-14 05:46 PM
    My bad -- It isn't working with my EAS accounts. (I sent to the incorrect email.)
    oystersourced likes this.
    02-21-14 05:52 PM
    My bad -- It isn't working with my EAS accounts. (I sent to the incorrect email.)
    Thank you for testing.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 06:23 PM
    Couple of issues since installing the update.
    1. No option to read SMS only
    2. Screen just says Waiting for Email/SMS
    3. It's not reading last SMS or Email if you click on Play

I rebooted phone, Uninstalled and re-installed but no change.
    02-22-14 10:31 AM
    I would like another way to stop it from talking without having to to into the app to do so. Maybe the ability to flip the phone face down and/or use any of the media keys of our choosing on the side?

Other than that, I like it so far. No issues. I'm on the Z30STA100-3/10.2.0.1233.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:32 PM
    I would like another way to stop it from talking without having to to into the app to do so. Maybe the ability to flip the phone face down and/or use any of the media keys of our choosing on the side?

Other than that, I like it so far. No issues. I'm on the Z30STA100-3/10.2.0.1233.

Posted via CB10
    Surely being SafeDrive it would have to be voice activated.. why would you want to stop a message being read?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 03:46 PM
    I just bought the app a few days ago and am happy for it.
    I only use it when I'm driving, so I have a NFC tag in my vehicle that launches the app when scanned. When I'm exiting the vehicle I close the app. Would it be possible to add a check box to the warning screen that pops up when you close the app, to not show the message again? This way if you want the warning you will get it, if you don't, you can disable it.

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    02-24-14 05:08 PM
    I just bought the app a few days ago and am happy for it.
    I only use it when I'm driving, so I have a NFC tag in my vehicle that launches the app when scanned. When I'm exiting the vehicle I close the app. Would it be possible to add a check box to the warning screen that pops up when you close the app, to not show the message again? This way if you want the warning you will get it, if you don't, you can disable it.

That's pretty cool. The warning message shouldn't be needed when the app goes headless and I believe this has always been on the dev's wishlist.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 06:18 PM
    That's pretty cool. The warning message shouldn't be needed when the app goes headless and I believe this has always been on the dev's wishlist.

Posted via CB10
    I really don't care to much about headless for this particular app because, as I said, I only use it when I'm driving. To have it running, even just headless, all the time would be unnecessary. I just want to eliminate the extra step to close the app.

02-24-14 06:49 PM
    Surely being SafeDrive it would have to be voice activated.. why would you want to stop a message being read?

Posted via CB10
    Scenario 1) You are using your phone to play music through the car stereo and you are not alone. A personal message starts being read and you don't want anyone else with you to hear it for whatever reason. How do you quickly stop it from talking? Granted the music is also playing so no one may hear the message properly anyway, but better safe than sorry. Yes, you could also leave the app open so the Stop button is accessible but, when the screen goes out from inactivity, you have to swipe up, unlock the device (if password protected or whatever), then go to back SafeDrive and hit Stop. That's too much time.

Scenario 2) You're using voice guided navigation and while receiving the next instruction / information from the GPS app, in comes a message and now you have two apps talking at the same time. So you don't miss everything being said by the GPS while on a busy road, you need a quick and easy way to stop SafeDrive from talking with all of the gestures to get back to the app and hit stop.

Scenario 3) You forgot to turn SafeDrive off and your volume is all the way up. It's real late / real early and it goes off. The ability to stop it from talking almost as soon as you put your hand on the device would be extremely valuable at that point.

Just a few examples; not every scenario I have in mind. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:22 AM
    I will add the ability to mute SafeDrive using the middle key or flip the phone

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 02:55 AM
    I will add the ability to mute SafeDrive using the middle key or flip the phone

Posted via CB10
    Won't that activate SayIt using the middle key?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 05:05 AM
    Is there a way to get the previous version? Or better yet can you give us the option that priority hub messages will be read. Also with the silence option can it be tied to a blue tooth button or tap of the power button.

A BB10 slider with the power of the Squircle
    03-04-14 08:12 AM
    app doesn't work after update, and I'm still waiting for a solution from your customer service.
    03-06-14 09:43 AM
    Stopped working after upgrade, several friends having same problem. All it does in say "waiting for Email and SMS" Waiting for tech help but no reply so far
    03-06-14 09:55 AM
    plenty of issues . wont work consistenty. bluetooth needs to be set to player on car radio orvstreaming shut off on device
    03-26-14 09:27 PM
142 ... 456