Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not, but when composing am email (not sure about other message types, as I've yet to experiment with them) there is no clear option for saving it as a draft to come back to and work on later. I say clear because, there is a way to do so, but it was far from being obvious.
    This may not seem important to some, but to those that like to take their time composing their messages and/or writing long ones, it's a useful function to have, especially if you have to navigate away from it to address some notification that has come into the Hub possibly requiring your immediate attention.
    When within the composing window, your list of options at the bottom gives you the ability to add an attachment, format the text, set the message importance, and the overflow menu adds only the ability to add bcc contacts. A press and hold does not bring up any additional options other than the standard copy and paste options - certainly not a way to save a draft. Nor did swiping back to the right, though it did give me some visual access to the Hub, even if it didn't let me jump fully in.
    At the top of the window, your given the options to send the email and to cancel. Now, if you press cancel, you are given the option to save it as a draft, discard it completely or to cancel the act of choosing the cancel option. I found that to be peculiar. If someone chooses the cancel option when they're composing or just finished composing a message, does that not imply that the writer was looking to cancel or discard the message completely in the first place? That's what I believed, hence, why I didn't find the ability to also save it as a draft there until I gave up on looking for it elsewhere in order to get back to the Hub to address my flood of incoming messages.
    So instead of having that option listed as "Cancel", I think it'd be better if it was listed as "Back" or something of that nature to make it maybe less confusing for people such as myself who are first making use of that function. Now that I know, I feel much more at ease and merely felt the need to express that, and perhaps spread on this knowledge to someone who was in the same boat as I.
    Other then that and some other minor issues that other members have brought up here, this platform, the software, apps, games, music, etc. and device itself are simply amazing, buttery smooth, and are at the very least on par with the competitors. It can only get better from here, I truly believe that. Bring on the updates and the future success of BlackBerry to the masses!
    02-13-13 10:48 PM
    A Save as Draft option should have been included within the email application. RIM keeps forgetting to KISS.
    02-13-13 11:48 PM
    Hi, if you touch cancel, it gives you the option to chose either cancel the cancel. Discard the message or save the message. You'll then find the message in green in the Hub.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 04:29 PM
    Oops Andy read all the post next time. Then you won't put your foot in it lol.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 04:31 PM
    Great news! It's been a little while since the first BB 10 OS upgrade now, but, it's nice to share when good things happen. So, as said before, there seemed to be a lack of saving emails when in the compose screen other then by pressing Cancel. Well, since the update, that function has been added! You simply hide the keyboard, press the overflow menu button and the "Save" option is right there in the bottom! It truly is great to see these small changes happen. Sometimes it really is all the little things that matter most - and it only goes to show that BlackBerry really is listening!
    03-09-13 09:34 PM