Hey guys,

Coming across an issue when attempting to download on bb10 browser. I can click any download link and download whatever but when I come across a link like the one below where on a pc you would normally right click and save, I can't download. The 3 dots don't have an option to download either. Do I need another browser for this? I was trying to download a ringtone from Zedge. Check it out

http://fsa.zedge.net/dl/ringtone/c15...mobile&type=mc

Tried doing a search in the forums but no dice and quite frankly I don't know what to look for or where to post it so I'll drop it here. Sorry mods!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 01:46 PM
    Well to start, there's something wrong with this link. I just tried it, and it came up "access denied".

FWIW, I've yet to come across a link I couldn't download on either my Z10 or Z30. Just click the link, and it should open and download automatically.
    07-20-14 02:30 PM
    Sorry about the link. Try from this page http://m.zedge.net/?p=ringtone-1696534

and hit play / Save ringtone (free). You will notice that it takes you to a page where you can hear the ringtone but no option to save.

On a pc I could right click. On my z10 I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 02:44 PM
    Sorry about the link. Try from this page http://m.zedge.net/?p=ringtone-1696534

and hit play / Save ringtone (free). You will notice that it takes you to a page where you can hear the ringtone but no option to save.

On a pc I could right click. On my z10 I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    You have two choices
    Click and hold on the link "play save ringtone" and the menu opens. Tap save linked file

Or
    On this page: "notice that it takes you to a page where you can hear the ringtone but no option to save"
    you can also hit menu save page. This doesn't work in In 10.2.1 (gives the file the wrong extension) but works if you're using 10.3
    PeterDR1, Ecm and FF22 like this.
    07-20-14 02:50 PM
    Oh wow dude you have saved me!!! This is awesome!!! Would have never figured it out.

Don't have 10.3 so tried the first option and worked!!! THANK YOU!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-20-14 03:07 PM