Hey Guys,

I have plans to purchase Slicktasks for my task management needs and the ability to attach files ( docs, pdf, pics, videos, contacts, location etc) is a top-notch priority to me..

But does Slicktasks support attachments to be added with tasks?.. in the Slicktasks Web app, we have the option to attach files from Dropbox.. but it's not clear if it's implemented in the BB10 app too..

Please enlighten me!!..

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 12:24 AM
    Nope..only bb10 apps I know of are Evernote, checked tasks, viira, and produktyf Crm
    Slick tasks is great but I often flip flop between apps

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 09:06 AM
    Viira is too pricey for me..will shuttling between Slicktasks and Checked! Task get the job done?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 08:52 PM
    Viira is too pricey for me..will shuttling between Slicktasks and Checked! Task get the job done?

Posted via CB10
    I have all of them. I personally like the functionality of checked tasks, but the user interface of slick tasks keeps me rolling with that. Checked let's me put a due date on my Evernote notes,but tends to clutter my calandar and remember sometimes depending what I'm doing. It does allow for file attachments. Takes a little time to set up to work how you want it to, and I hate the active frame for it.
    Slick tasks works great on the computer now and I use it on the go from my z10. Can't share anything to it so a lot of copy and paste is used.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:04 AM
    I have all of them. I personally like the functionality of checked tasks, but the user interface of slick tasks keeps me rolling with that. Checked let's me put a due date on my Evernote notes,but tends to clutter my calandar and remember sometimes depending what I'm doing. It does allow for file attachments. Takes a little time to set up to work how you want it to, and I hate the active frame for it.
    Slick tasks works great on the computer now and I use it on the go from my z10. Can't share anything to it so a lot of copy and paste is used.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for clarifying me..

I have few other doubts.. hope u can clear them..

1. Does Slicktasks support BlackBerry universal search to add notes or tasks from there without opening the app?

2. By 'can't share' do u mean that u can't add any notes or tasks from other application to Slicktasks ?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:19 AM
    Thanks for clarifying me..

I have few other doubts.. hope u can clear them..

1. Does Slicktasks support BlackBerry universal search to add notes or tasks from there without opening the app?

2. By 'can't share' do u mean that u can't add any notes or tasks from other application to Slicktasks ?

Posted via CB10
    1.not that I have seen
    2. That is correct. If you copy a text and try to share slick tasks isn't in the list of apps to share with. I have to copy and paste into the app.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 08:57 AM
    Hey Guys,

I have plans to purchase Slicktasks for my task management needs and the ability to attach files ( docs, pdf, pics, videos, contacts, location etc) is a top-notch priority to me..

But does Slicktasks support attachments to be added with tasks?.. in the Slicktasks Web app, we have the option to attach files from Dropbox.. but it's not clear if it's implemented in the BB10 app too..

Please enlighten me!!..

Posted via CB10
    Just curious if you went with slick tasks and if so you thoughts

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 08:09 AM
    Just curious if you went with slick tasks and if so you thoughts

Posted via CB10
    Hey..

Purchased Slicktasks only today after much consideration.. I shall update you with my take on the app after using it for a few days..

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 02:09 AM
    Hey..

Purchased Slicktasks only today after much consideration.. I shall update you with my take on the app after using it for a few days..

Posted via CB10
    Any feedback/opinions?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 10:14 AM
    ...another one....

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Does Slicktasks support attachments?-img_20170414_160721.png  
    04-14-17 03:10 PM