Hello All,

I am using "Device Switch" to transfer information from my iPhone 4 to my new Z10 ~ it seems stuck on the photo transfer... The iPhone 4 says:
    "Please wait while your data is transferred.
    Sending photos
    1 of 183"

And on the Z10 it says "Receiving photos"... but it has been stuck at 1 of 183 forever and a day (ok... maybe an hour or so ~ seems like forever.)

I canceled the first try (again seems stuck at "Sending photos") and nothing had transferred (Contacts, Calendar, etc).

The second try I left the Photos and Videos unchecked and transferred just Contacts and Calendar and all went well... so then I thought I would just try to transfer Photos alone and it seems I am getting the same result... Stuck at "1 of 183".

Anyone have any knowledge of this ~ is it just a long process to convert images from the iPhone 4 to the Z10?
    05-08-14 10:12 AM
    Hello All,

I am using "Device Switch" to transfer information from my iPhone 4 to my new Z10 ~ it seems stuck on the photo transfer... The iPhone 4 says:
    "Please wait while your data is transferred.
    Sending photos
    1 of 183"

And on the Z10 it says "Receiving photos"... but it has been stuck at 1 of 183 forever and a day (ok... maybe an hour or so ~ seems like forever.)

I canceled the first try (again seems stuck at "Sending photos") and nothing had transferred (Contacts, Calendar, etc).

The second try I left the Photos and Videos unchecked and transferred just Contacts and Calendar and all went well... so then I thought I would just try to transfer Photos alone and it seems I am getting the same result... Stuck at "1 of 183".

Anyone have any knowledge of this ~ is it just a long process to convert images from the iPhone 4 to the Z10?
    Well, the photos will certainly be a a larger data transfer than contacts and calendar, but 1 of 183 after an hour sounds wrong. If you've already gotten everything except the photos off, I'd cancel it.

Do you have the photos syncing to iCloud, and have iCloud installed on your PC? If so, I'd copy them from iCloud to PC, then PC to the Z10.
    RickAce likes this.
    05-08-14 10:18 AM
    I also recommend that you find another way to transfer the photos to an intermediary device.
    RickAce likes this.
    05-09-14 10:15 PM
    I also recommend that you find another way to transfer the photos to an intermediary device.
    A wise man! (I like secondary backups!)
    FF22 and RickAce like this.
    05-09-14 10:27 PM