You're saying it's not?

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea.
    09-17-19 08:17 AM
    yes very nice for bb10 users
    09-17-19 08:29 AM
    From Roger Leblanc (CellNinja Dev);

"BlackBerry World will still be available after december 31st 2019, but all its content will be in static mode, meaning that developers won't be able to push new updates or release new apps after this date."

His source: Ryan Hearty, team lead, vendor management.

Did I miss this info somewhere or is this news?

Posted via CB10
    This would be great, if true! But I think it best to assume it will be unusable and plan accordingly unless we hear different through an official announcement.
    09-17-19 08:31 AM
    This would be great, if true! But I think it best to assume it will be unusable and plan accordingly unless we hear different through an official announcement.
    Yes, even if true I think it's a good idea to keep this thread going so that when BB World does fully shut down, as it surely will at some point, we'll be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 09-17-19 at 08:59 AM.
    09-17-19 08:35 AM
    From Roger Leblanc (CellNinja Dev);

"BlackBerry World will still be available after december 31st 2019, but all its content will be in static mode, meaning that developers won't be able to push new updates or release new apps after this date."

His source: Ryan Hearty, team lead, vendor management.

Did I miss this info somewhere or is this news?

Posted via CB10
    Hey Ben,

This is DEFINITELY news and extremely welcome! Don't worry, I plan to keep this thread and related efforts going, but if you want to PM me I'd like to explore this further.....
    anon(10321802) and rarsen like this.
    09-17-19 02:08 PM
    TT - if you’re seriously worried about QC, YOU could admin the spreadsheet. If not, thank you @conite from Lot#69 in the BB trailer park.... ;-)
    Chuck, by your own admission you're a BB10 grave dancer...don't tell me this will bring you back to the fold?

I'll leave judgments about QC to others; all I'm saying is that I cannot control spreadsheets, nor can I guarantee data security for anything hosted by Google. If conite wants to keep updating a Google Docs spreadsheet with the content of this post, that's certainly his perogative. However, for anyone concerned about "the official version," it will always be the first post in this thread.
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-17-19 02:10 PM
    Sure. Will get to it this week.
    Well well well...this would certainly be a positive development. I'll be optimistic and say thanks ahead of time to you and Crackberry editorial for showing some BB10 support!
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-17-19 02:11 PM
    Chuck, by your own admission you're a BB10 grave dancer...don't tell me this will bring you back to the fold?

I'll leave judgments about QC to others; all I'm saying is that I cannot control spreadsheets, nor can I guarantee data security for anything hosted by Google. If conite wants to keep updating a Google Docs spreadsheet with the content of this post, that's certainly his perogative. However, for anyone concerned about "the official version," it will always be the first post in this thread.
    The point was to not look a gift horse in the mouth. LOL ;-)
    09-17-19 07:51 PM
    The point was to not look a gift horse in the mouth. LOL ;-)
    I suppose that all depends on whether you consider something hosted in Google to be a gift.
    09-17-19 08:13 PM
    I suppose that all depends on whether you consider something hosted in Google to be a gift.
    I know that, but there are varying levels of BB10 users that don’t mind or care about Google equally. Isn’t the goal to help all BB10 users in every possible way available?
    09-17-19 08:46 PM
    I know that, but there are varying levels of BB10 users that don’t mind or care about Google equally. Isn’t the goal to help all BB10 users in every possible way available?
    It is, and when Dallin requested a summary at the top of the post I was happy to provide one. As I told conite earlier in this thread if any actively-using BB10 users specifically request a spreadsheet I will be happy to consider adding it to the official version. However, failing that, I'll keep the thread the official version for app releases.
    09-17-19 08:51 PM
    Not sure what the issue is anyway. Viewing a shared doc does not require a Google account at all. One can even use a private browser if one is completely paranoid.
    09-17-19 08:52 PM
    I would love for @BurningPlatform to release all of his apps. I also want Evolution Browser by ShaoSoft.
    09-20-19 08:16 PM
    Is there a way to get the BAR for Neutron Music Player but for the Playbook? This one won't install in it
    09-23-19 02:23 PM
    I would love for @BurningPlatform to release all of his apps. I also want Evolution Browser by ShaoSoft.
    burningplatform.cs (at) gmail.com

Hit him up and see if he'd like to contribute...

But he was pretty upset with everyone... https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13126130
    09-23-19 03:03 PM
    Is there a way to get the BAR for Neutron Music Player but for the Playbook? This one won't install in it
    Our APK to BAR converter is back!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11946434
    09-23-19 03:32 PM
    @TrumpetTiger - earlier today I saw a post with a link to PlayCloud bar download site given out by dev. https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...4/index25.html .

May want to grab that bar?
    09-23-19 03:34 PM

But he was pretty upset with everyone... https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13126130
    I'll also hit him up @LuxuryTouringZone ..... we'll see what he's feeling.
    09-23-19 03:46 PM
    Already done Fabricius...there is actually a companion thread on the Playbook forums for developer-release Playbook .BAR files. Neutron is listed.

https://forums.crackberry.com/playbo.../#post13443353
    09-23-19 03:50 PM
    Already done Fabricius...there is actually a companion thread on the Playbook forums for developer-release Playbook .BAR files. Neutron is listed.

https://forums.crackberry.com/playbo.../#post13443353
    Thank you very much TT! I wasn't aware of the existance of that other thread.
    Already installed it in the Playbook!
    09-23-19 04:07 PM

I'll also hit him up @LuxuryTouringZone ..... we'll see what he's feeling.
    Oh dear! Hopefully he will understand that not everyone is against him.
    09-24-19 10:07 AM
    Oh dear! Hopefully he will understand that not everyone is against him.
    I think he was most upset with BlackBerry.... shutting down developer access.
    09-24-19 10:20 AM
    I think he was most upset with BlackBerry.... shutting down developer access.
    Ah, I see.
    09-24-19 10:35 AM
    Sure. Will get to it this week.
    Bump. Did I miss it?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-19 05:21 PM
    Bump. Did I miss it?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. I was just waiting to see if people were going to stop bickering and reporting posts in here before I put something on the front page that would ultimately get shut down.
    09-25-19 05:25 PM
245 1234 ...