It makes absolutely no sense that Chase has stopped supporting Blackberry. It is very disrespectful considering the fact that they support Windows Phone and Kindle Fire. Blackberry still has a bigger marketshare than Windows Phone and is a much more established brand in the smartphone market. It is a huge slap in the face- and seriously who needs a Chase app for their kindle fire? (No disrecspect- I am a Kindle fire owner, but I'd much rather have an app for my phone which I take everwhere)

I've searched the internet for news, but it keeps sending me links for how to side-load an Android port.

I REFUSE to side-load an Android port. If we keep side-loading, they will never make apps for Blackberry. We should be able to download conveniently from our app store- the way iOs, android users, and windows phone users can. I am a chase CUSTOMER. that means they are supposed to cater to ME, and not the other way around. And, No, i don't want to use the mobile website- b/c it does not support all the features of the app.

That being said, I want to start a vicious campaign. Let Chase know that we won't just roll over and concede everything. A significant number of their users have Blackberries, and they should make apps for them. Please post screen shots of all the ways that you contacted them, and post their responses here too. Thank you.
    04-22-13 12:52 PM
    Normally i ignore the survey popups that appear randomly when you browse the Chase website, but this time, I let them know what was on my mind:

Demand a Mobile Banking App from Chase-ss2.png
    04-22-13 12:56 PM
    I agree with you whole heartedly!!
    SpirytSista likes this.
    04-22-13 12:57 PM
    This was when I contact them through their secure email form. And this was the response I got.
    Demand a Mobile Banking App from Chase-ss2.jpg

Well, I responded as follows:
    But Blackberry still has a bigger market share than Windows Phone. Why are you supporting Windows phone if its based upon "end users"? Perhaps, if you advertised the fact that you had an app for Blackberry, you would have more end users. I only found out about the Blackberry app by chance. Will you at least support Blackberry 10?

I'll post if they send another response to this
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    04-22-13 01:01 PM
    And finally I tweeted Chase support:

Attachment 153902

And here was their response:

Demand a Mobile Banking App from Chase-ss2.png
    04-22-13 01:06 PM
    Yeah screw Chase.

~STV
    04-22-13 01:07 PM
    And we'll fargo!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:10 PM
    https://www.chase.com/commercial-bank/contact-us . . .sign in and contact them . . .sent them a message december of last year this is what I got back. . .
    Demand a Mobile Banking App from Chase-chase-mail.jpg
    it's a joke really. . .gonna sent a more "stern" message soon. . .
    [Update] I admire you not sideloading but I don't have this luxury. . .I NEED this app and I made sure to let them know in my message that I (and many others) am accessing their services in an unauthorized manner and that it is unacceptable that they simply don't have an app available for all their customers. I let them know that'll keep running the port until a official app is released. and I attached pics of the app running. . .Demand a Mobile Banking App from Chase-img_00000142.jpg
    Last edited by AfroZepher; 04-25-13 at 11:05 PM.
    04-25-13 10:23 PM