02-16-14 07:02 PM
251 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Waiting for the update to be available, thanks for the new release.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 07:00 AM
    Really cool app Jonathan! I've just came across an issue. Not sure if you're working on it so I wanted to post it. My cellular updates fine only after 10.1 update the wifi seems to be broken. Sorry if this was mentioned before. Keep up the great work. I like this app very much.

DataCheck Pro-img_00000161.jpg

From dat best berry.
    05-18-13 03:24 PM
    Hi Jonathan, the app does not notify me when it is not in an active frame. I went way past my 50% quota and there was no notification. I did get a notification when I opened the app again though. So it doesn't seem like it really runs in the background without active frame. You can do a quick check by adjusting your quota so that it's close to 50%. Then surf enough to go past 50%. No notifications will occur.
    05-18-13 08:58 PM
    Really cool app Jonathan! I've just came across an issue. Not sure if you're working on it so I wanted to post it. My cellular updates fine only after 10.1 update the wifi seems to be broken. Sorry if this was mentioned before. Keep up the great work. I like this app very much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000161.jpg 
Views:	1529 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	163026

From dat best berry.
    Hi,

Thanks for the support. I will check the codes and let u know.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 10:28 PM
    I have this app. .I was just wondering if the app monitors the cellular or wifi data?
    05-20-13 02:36 PM
    Hi Guys,

I push the update through the blackberry already. Thanks for your support. I bringing more things to the table the next version.

App Name: DataCheck Pro

[B]
    Release Note for version 1.0.2.3 (15/05/2013):

- Reduce Battery Consumption
    - Date Bug-fixed
    - Decimal Bug-fixed

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    waiting for this and hope the battery consumption is actually reduced. I noticed when running in an active frame overnight, my battery loses 10-12% instead of the normal 5% with just battery guru running.
    05-20-13 02:43 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the support. I will check the codes and let u know.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Jonathan. I hope it can be fixed very soon (:
    05-20-13 03:06 PM
    I have this app. .I was just wondering if the app monitors the cellular or wifi data?
    It monitors both.
    05-20-13 03:41 PM
    Hi Guys

Kindly delete the old app after the update. If anyone is confused, please tell me.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:14 AM
    Hi Guys

Kindly delete the old app after the update. If anyone is confused, please tell me.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    Is there a way to separate the wifi and cellular data monitoring? I'm more concerned with my cellular data since i only have 3gig with my plan..
    05-21-13 04:51 AM
    Is there a way to separate the wifi and cellular data monitoring? I'm more concerned with my cellular data since i only have 3gig with my plan..
    it gives you separate totals on the bottom. Or do you mean something else?

The date range, should it not read the 15-14th or 16-15th? If the start date is the 2nd of each month, would the end date not be the 1st instead of the 2nd listed?
    05-21-13 06:14 AM
    Hi Jonathan,

Great to see you're on CB and reach out to people having questions. I bought your app 2 weeks ago and when it didn't have to be in an active tile anymore, I took another app (Data Usage Counter) to run next to it, but that one in an active tile so that I can compare and I thought I'd let you know how it went. Wifi is not the same in both apps though but the cellular data is, gladly!

I hope you make a lot of money with this app, it's well earned. I have gave you a 5 star review, off coursd.

Posted via CB10
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-21-13 07:59 AM
    Hi Jonathan,

Great to see you're on CB and reach out to people having questions. I bought your app 2 weeks ago and when it didn't have to be in an active tile anymore, I took another app (Data Usage Counter) to run next to it, but that one in an active tile so that I can compare and I thought I'd let you know how it went. Wifi is not the same in both apps though but the cellular data is, gladly!

I hope you make a lot of money with this app, it's well earned. I have gave you a 5 star review, off coursd.

Posted via CB10
    Hi there,

I know the wifi is a bit out. I am working on the bug fixed and version 2. Everything that you all requested will be inside.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:50 AM
    Hi Jonathan, the app does not notify me when it is not in an active frame. I went way past my 50% quota and there was no notification. I did get a notification when I opened the app again though. So it doesn't seem like it really runs in the background without active frame. You can do a quick check by adjusting your quota so that it's close to 50%. Then surf enough to go past 50%. No notifications will occur.
    Hi Jonathan, any update for this? Does anyone get notifications when the app is no longer in an active frame? Thanks.
    05-21-13 09:51 PM
    It's not possible until 10.2 update

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:05 PM
    Hi there,

I know the wifi is a bit out. I am working on the bug fixed and version 2. Everything that you all requested will be inside.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    I think its better to have celluar and wifi separated since most people are more concerned with monitoring cellular data over WIFI.
    05-22-13 02:08 AM
    I think its better to have celluar and wifi separated since most people are more concerned with monitoring cellular data over WIFI.
    Hi,

The percentage is use to track cellular currently rather than wifi.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-22-13 04:43 AM
    Hi Guys

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    Hi Jonathan,

After installing the new update I have two applications but the new one does not count the same as the old one, which is the one really motoring the consumption since beginning of the month.. if I delete it I loose this month data..

Any idea on how to transfer the data from the old to the new one?.

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 11:27 AM
    Hi Jonathan,

After installing the new update I have two applications but the new one does not count the same as the old one, which is the one really motoring the consumption since beginning of the month.. if I delete it I loose this month data..

Any idea on how to transfer the data from the old to the new one?.

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    Same issue for me, I have to wait another two weeks to use the new app!
    05-22-13 01:19 PM
    Just copy your usage over to the new app. Worked just fine for me. Then I deleted the old one.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 03:45 PM
    Just purchased the latest version, but am sadly disappointed as the numbers appear to be way out..

I am running OS10.1 and I'm seeing the following issues:

WiFi- despite transferring over a gigabyte in various apps over WiFi, the "In" number is stuck at 0, while the "out" number is about 92MBytes (I don't know if this is reasonable or not for the out number: it's mostly download of a Mireo Don't Panic map update along with a few emails sent, and some web browsing, but given that the "In" number is zero, I don't know if I can trust the other number)..

Cellular- Is there some sort of internal OS counter that you're accessing because I set the monthly cycle date (16th of the month) and zero previous usage setting, and almost immediately, the usage counter for cellular jumped to 343.9 MBytes "in", 10.0 Mbytes "out" without anything going on..

Also, contrary to the description, it does not actually appear to track data when app is closed (ie, not in an active frame).. Now from reading this thread, it appears that you had to take this functionality out for the time being, but this feature was really the reason I bought the app in the first place..

Hope you can isolate the bugs and fix this app..
    05-22-13 04:39 PM
    Hi,

The percentage is use to track cellular currently rather than wifi.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    Awesome! good enough then! I'm more concern for the cellular data since i only have 3gig limit every month .. Awesome app by the way! i love it
    05-23-13 04:06 AM
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me to put in a review to tell the rest of the guys to delete away the old app after installing the new one. I forget to do a pop up.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-24-13 03:07 AM
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me to put in a review to tell the rest of the guys to delete away the old app after installing the new one. I forget to do a pop up.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    Done! Just left a review with the info above. Should hopefully show up soon under the same username as my CB handle.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:12 AM
    Jonathan, is the app no longer capable of running in the background? Just curios since I saw another poster make mention of it above.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-24-13 10:19 AM
251 ... 45678 ...