Hi Guys,

Go and get the latest copy of Datacheck Pro.

Just go to BlackBerry World and upgrade it.=)

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:49 PM
    Just did great work. You are fast! Left a 5* rating now that it is all fixed.

Z10 on Rogers
    04-30-13 07:51 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the 5 star review. BlackBerry approval it last night.

=) New features is coming!!!?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 08:26 PM
    awesome just bought it. will leave a review after I've used it for a bit. wanna see how much it lines up with my carrier app.
    04-30-13 09:51 PM
    awesome just bought it. will leave a review after I've used it for a bit. wanna see how much it lines up with my carrier app.
    Hi twstd.reality,

Thanks for the support. Just drop a post if you need anything. Stay tune for more feature and new app.

=)
    04-30-13 11:00 PM
    Since this is semi headless like you said, what impact does it have on battery life?

Bought the app btw, just curious coz I get pretty bad battery life with 4G on >.<

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:32 PM
    Since this is semi headless like you said, what impact does it have on battery life?

Bought the app btw, just curious coz I get pretty bad battery life with 4G on >.<

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

In the update, I have reduce the app battery usage. If you have bad battery life, you may want to check out if you have too much sideload app. Ads in those app kill battery quite fast as the app constantly need to ask Advertisment from the server.

Anything just drop another post. Do leave me a review. =)

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-01-13 12:16 AM
    DataCheck Pro-img_00000105.png

Hello, I just bought this app based on the amazing reviews. It looks fantastic! One question: As you can see from the attached image, my billing date is the 22nd. However, when I changed it to this date, it includes the following month too. Any suggestions on how to get it to just include the current billing cycle. ie. only until May 22nd?
    Thanks again for the great app!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by npisano; 05-01-13 at 12:44 AM. Reason: missing text...oops
    05-01-13 12:41 AM
    I'm having the same issue that i think npisano is having, when I enter the date that my usage cycle resets the app adds 30 days. I might be missing something very obvious but any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:52 AM
    Ditto on the date issue. Just purchased it and my cycle resets on the 8th, however, it's currently timing it for may 8-june 8. Anyway to have it read proper date, starting from today?

Posted from my ZED10
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-01-13 12:53 AM
    Another quick inquiry. Since the app runs in the background, I'm assuming it saves logs and records. Will this hog up "Other Data" on the phone or do the records get replaced on new cycle day? Basically, does it store a cache of files that will accumulate on the device, and if so, can they be deleted? Thank you

And great app! Very nice looking interface.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-01-13 12:58 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000105.png 
Views:	645 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	156640

Hello, I just bought this app based on the amazing reviews. It looks fantastic! One question: As you can see from the attached image, my billing date is the 22nd. However, when I changed it to this date, it includes the following month too. Any suggestions on how to get it to just include the current billing cycle. ie. only until May 22nd?
    Thanks again for the great app!

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

Currently the app is on a month cycle. After looking carefully, I know what is the problem. I will fixed the bug immediately. Thanks for your post.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    npisano, NinjaBread and scook94 like this.
    05-01-13 01:25 AM
    Another quick inquiry. Since the app runs in the background, I'm assuming it saves logs and records. Will this hog up "Other Data" on the phone or do the records get replaced on new cycle day? Basically, does it store a cache of files that will accumulate on the device, and if so, can they be deleted? Thank you

And great app! Very nice looking interface.

Posted from my ZED10
    Hi LatinoLoco24,

I am fixing the monthly bug issue. As for the records, do not worry. Based on the BB10 structure, it have to record this data for a short period of time. No big data will be store in the phone. Actually you will not see it at all. It is built-in.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    LatinoLoco24 likes this.
    05-01-13 01:29 AM
    Hey Jonathan, updated my app today and the bug I reported is gone. Thanks a lot for your quick efforts from one singaporean to another, nice work! Maybe when you're not too busy with school, perhaps you could develop some local apps too.
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-01-13 04:45 AM
    App Name: DataCheck Pro

Release Note for version 1.0.1.5 (28/04/2013):

- Solve reset issues in old version
    - Bug-fixed and reduce battery optimization

Addon Feature:
    - Remove the need run the app on active frame to count the data usage.
    - Adding previous usage function.

Summary: Fully support OS 10.1 Finally a native application that run on BlackBerry� 10 that helps to track your monthly data usage on your BlackBerry�.

Catch us at our Facebook Support Page and tell me what you wish to have for the future version.

Features:

- Native BlackBerry� Z10 & BlackBerry� Q10 application
    - Visual Percentage to track your current against your billing cycle
    - Notifications at different threshold to warn you.

- Never will get bill shock ever.

Future Development:

- Headless Framework
    - Individual Application Tracking

Disclaimer: This application using BlackBerry� 10 API to capture the all incoming and outgoing transfer to data. The will be chance that the reading is higher than the reading quoted by your Carrier.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: BlackBerry World - DataCheck Pro

Price: $0.99

Attachment 155446
    Hi Jonathan,
    Could make 2-3 days trial option?
    Would like to check if your aoo works with my special data plan before purchasing.
    Regards
    05-01-13 05:07 AM
    Hey Jonathan, updated my app today and the bug I reported is gone. Thanks a lot for your quick efforts from one singaporean to another, nice work! Maybe when you're not too busy with school, perhaps you could develop some local apps too.
    Hi the_igg ,

You are welcome. I should be free after my uni exam next week.=)

My PIN is 24DA1563

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-01-13 05:38 AM
    Hi Jonathan,
    Could make 2-3 days trial option?
    Would like to check if your aoo works with my special data plan before purchasing.
    Regards
    Hi babaroga,

Sorry man, I am not able to change it as the changes will cause the app to be review again. The blackberry review is around three days to two weeks. Your data plan do not affect how the app count the data. What type of data plan you have?

You want PM me?

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-01-13 05:42 AM
    Hi babaroga,

Sorry man, I am not able to change it as the changes will cause the app to be review again. The blackberry review is around three days to two weeks. Your data plan do not affect how the app count the data. What type of data plan you have?

You want PM me?

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    Thanks for quick reply!
    Yes, just sent you PIN message.
    My data plan is 1GB/month, where at consumption above 1GB, carrier just lowered speed to 64k and you have no overcharges.
    In most cases for such data plans, data monitors usually doesn't see any consumption.
    That is what I would like to test, as I noticed this issue in other free data monitors.
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-01-13 05:58 AM
    Thanks for quick reply!
    Yes, just sent you PIN message.
    My data plan is 1GB/month, where at consumption above 1GB, carrier just lowered speed to 64k and you have no overcharges.
    In most cases for such data plans, data monitors usually doesn't see any consumption.
    That is what I would like to test, as I noticed this issue in other free data monitors.
    Hi,

Thanks for considering my app. =)

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    05-01-13 06:19 AM
    I bought the app yesterday, working great and very visually appealing. I'm going to run it for a few more days and leave a 5 start review when i get a chance. Tks Jonathan
    05-01-13 08:17 AM
    Thanks man...enjoy the app.

You can look forward with more feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 08:37 AM
    Amazing app of it wasn't for that two months thing haha..

I would not leave a non 5 star review as you give amazing service right now..

But as soon as my month is fixed ill be more than happy to give it to you!!

P.S. Here's my problem...

DataCheck Pro-img_00000123.png

Posted from my Zed10
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-01-13 10:17 AM
    Jonathan, I'm also seeing the same issue as above, the date only starts with May 18, should be April 18.

DataCheck Pro-img_00000288.png

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:12 AM
    bought it... (and using in 10.1.0.264 btw)

So far, so good..

Happy to see mentioned improvements in upcoming releases..
    05-01-13 01:25 PM
    Does this show what application is using the data?
    05-01-13 02:57 PM
251 12345 ...