Honestly, good attempt at making an app however this thing hasn't been ready for prime time since it was launched. Even with today's update its got a ways to go. Good luck, but I'm no longer a customer.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:41 PM
    DataCheck Pro-img_00000658.png

Omg remove this screen please.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000658.png 
Views:	3106 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	170993

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 12:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    I am having the same issue too after I updated it today! Plz remove that nagging prompt
    06-12-13 02:47 AM
    Honestly, good attempt at making an app however this thing hasn't been ready for prime time since it was launched. Even with today's update its got a ways to go. Good luck, but I'm no longer a customer.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, and the developer has become much less responsive vs the initial release.. The fact that the counter is so completely wrong makes this app unusable for me.. I'll give one more chance at a fix, but after this, I'm deleting the app and going with something better..

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:08 AM
    I'm getting the same screen as above also. I deleted the only icon I had showing and re-installed. Still getting the pop up.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 08:04 AM
    I have the same pop up box as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:08 AM
    Just a vote for the developer. Thanks for being one of the few who will develop decent apps for BB. Ya the app is not perfect but it is still quite good.
    BTW yes I have the pop up, but I know it will be fixed in the next release, so no sweat, I can wait.
    Also I am on day 28 of my billing cycle with Fido on my Z10 with 132mb of usage according to the app which was abt 3mb higher than their website (which states usage is 6 hours old), so I think my numbers are very close and have been about that close since I started using the app.
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-12-13 02:43 PM
    I found the past versions were more accurate. This one seems to be off by some megabytes in comparison with actual usage.

Posted from my ZED10
    06-14-13 11:37 AM
    Hi Guys,

The bug is the error cause me because i did not test it well. I am solving it now.

Sorry I am struck in Android/ IPhone programming for my university attachment company during the day and i cannot access anything related to forum in office. But I created a bug issue tracker to make things work even when I am cut off from you all.

I love BB that is why i developed for the community. I actually do it for enjoyment.=)

In the issue, you can comment on bugs and give me idea for new app or new feature there.

The Bug Genie ~ Frontpage

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    FuzzyFish and CMcRob like this.
    06-17-13 08:35 AM
    I'm getting random closes of your app I don't seen to find any tendencies though..

Posted from my Zed10
    06-17-13 09:13 PM
    Dear sir, if you can add an option to reset daily on a specific time, globe users of the philippines will be very thankful
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    06-18-13 08:46 PM
    Jonathan, which bug are you acknowledging? I was just about to buy DataCheckPro when I saw posts about problems with the most recent version.

I see above, mention of a) excessive requests to delete older version
    and b) that the current version in App World is not accurate.

I need to know the status of b) please. I can put up with usability issues and look and feel issues as you resolve them, but as a data monitor, I'd like to know that the tracking is accurate.
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    06-18-13 09:12 PM
    Hello Johnathan

Great app but I need your help to solve an issue :

I am on vodafone italy and the data counter readings of my carrier are higher than what your app is showing... and I am not sure it is related to my carrier or a wrong read of your App.

Any hints?

I have 10.1.0.2312

Best regards
    Manuel

Posted via CB10
    As Jonathan says, this app provides raw readings. Use the app to show Vodafone that they're essentially stealing from you (claiming you use more data than you actually do). This may not bother you (if you have unlimited data etc) but you're not the only one they do this to...

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:24 PM
    Hi

Signed up for The Bug Genie - but when I request access to the DataChCkPro Frontpage I get the error message 403 - Forbidden
    06-25-13 05:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, very annoying. It should have only shown up once during the first start after install. Better yet, the update should have removed the old app.

As for people complaining about it's accuracy, I have another data program installed & this one shows "almost" the identical data usage as the other app. Both apps however show a LOT less data usage then Koodo says I used.
    Either niether of these apps are showing the proper info, or Koodo is ripping me off.

Anyways, nice app. It did have some major bugs to start with, but they have mostly all been resolved with the current version. Now all we need to do is get rid of the new bugs that showed up in this version lol

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 03:14 AM
    May I make a suggestion?

Once you fix the current bugs.
    Can you please include a data log?
    At the end of the month, the counter is reset to 0 & starts over. Well what if I want to know what my usage was for last month? Or maybe my usage over the past 4 months so I can figure out usage trends? A log would facilitate this.
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 03:39 AM
    The bug acknowledgment was with regards to the "please delete old version" pop up.

I am with Koodo and the difference between koodo counter and the app counter is about 1mb or so. Fairly accurate.

Posted via Z10
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    06-26-13 04:08 PM
    Really disappointed with what the app has become now. Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 10:49 PM
    App STILL isn't resetting at the end of the month

The last vs did reset last month so I thought this issue was fixed. And now I see it either never was fixed, or is back grr

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 01:58 AM
    Jonathan, which bug are you acknowledging? I was just about to buy DataCheckPro when I saw posts about problems with the most recent version.

I see above, mention of a) excessive requests to delete older version
    and b) that the current version in App World is not accurate.

I need to know the status of b) please. I can put up with usability issues and look and feel issues as you resolve them, but as a data monitor, I'd like to know that the tracking is accurate.
    Hi Guys,

The bug that it do not reset only happens to some users and some users are okie. Therefore i am tracking the bug. I know the pop up is irritating. Sorry about this.

I am working in the day as a IPhone and Android programmer. I will try to do update in the night and weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    06-28-13 09:34 AM
    App STILL isn't resetting at the end of the month

The last vs did reset last month so I thought this issue was fixed. And now I see it either never was fixed, or is back grr

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

I am checking the issue now.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    06-28-13 09:34 AM
    The bug acknowledgment was with regards to the "please delete old version" pop up.

I am with Koodo and the difference between koodo counter and the app counter is about 1mb or so. Fairly accurate.

Posted via Z10
    Yup, i notice the problem and I fixing that stupid bug that i caused.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng
    06-28-13 09:35 AM
    Yeah, my counter also did not reset today. I had to manually do it through settings.
    PS. This was my first app purchase on BB10.
    06-28-13 11:34 AM
    Is it true that the app doesn't need to be running in an active frame / started to work? How is that possible??

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 07:34 AM
251 ... 7891011