Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1720
    Data check Pro v1.0.2.3

And devs who listens to customers are gold

Posted via CB10
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    06-01-13 09:17 AM
    In my case I am running 1.0.2.3
    It reported correctly yesterday May 31.
    When I looked this morning, June 1, is when I noticed the negative number.
    No changes had been made during the night.
    I have a question. My data resets at midnight between the 2nd and 3rd of the month.
    I have set my date at 3. Is this correct?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:24 AM
    Also, I am on Verizon OS 10.0.9.422

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:27 AM
    Great app... as you can see on the right one everything is good...

But today I found a second icon for your app so I tried to run it.. and now I have your app running twice...

Besides that thank you for your app and your help/support

*and like I said earlier in that thread that I would leave a review when that month thing would be fixed.. and as soon as my first month ended everything reset so I gave you a 5* review then.

Anyways any idea on what to do? Lol

Posted from my Zed10
    Attachment 167490
    Attachment 167491
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    06-01-13 07:30 PM
    Hello Jonathan,

I've been using the app for a while now and it's great! Absolutely love it!!

I don't remember whether I deleted the old one or the new one after the update, any ways to check?

Cheers.

Posted via CB10

Edit: Nevermind, just checked BB World for updates and saw it. Turns out I deleted the new one when I did the update previously. Thanks!
    Last edited by FuzzyFish; 06-02-13 at 01:43 PM.
    06-02-13 10:38 AM
    Hello Johnathan

Great app but I need your help to solve an issue :

I am on vodafone italy and the data counter readings of my carrier are higher than what your app is showing... and I am not sure it is related to my carrier or a wrong read of your App.

Any hints?

I have 10.1.0.2312

Best regards
    Manuel

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:34 PM
    I have a "-11 days" error. Also the months are wrong and the data is off by about 50 megs. My Datacheck Pro is going crazy haha
    06-05-13 07:12 PM
    Same here... something about June 1 made it go all crazy...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 09:20 AM
    I got the same issue.
    06-06-13 01:29 PM
    Hi guys,

An update have already been pushed out today 9am.

Just wait for the update to be approved.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 05:40 AM
    I knew you would be back!
    Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 06:04 AM
    Thanks for the quick touch up! Like I said...this dev is golden! We need more "Jonathans" in this BlackBerry World =)

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 11:15 AM
    so jonathan, does the update fix the "-11 days" problem for the subsequent months?
    thenjustinsaid likes this.
    06-07-13 01:14 PM
    so jonathan, does the update fix the "-11 days" problem for the subsequent months?
    Hi,

Yup, it does. The background function for this app will happen soon.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:07 PM
    Thanks!

Do you have an idea of when we can expect the addition of call time and SMS monitoring?

Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    the_igg likes this.
    06-07-13 10:03 PM
    Thanks!

Do you have an idea of when we can expect the addition of call time and SMS monitoring?

Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

That is only possible if BlackBerry release the API. But the good thing is that I am in touch with BlackBerry to get the version 2.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    anon5814103 and ordigas like this.
    06-08-13 05:16 AM
    Hello Johnathan

Great app but I need your help to solve an issue :

I am on vodafone italy and the data counter readings of my carrier are higher than what your app is showing... and I am not sure it is related to my carrier or a wrong read of your App.

Any hints?

I have 10.1.0.2312

Best regards
    Manuel

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

Basically the reading is the raw data usage send out by your phone. It should be either lower or equal. I shall take a look at it.

Best Regards,
    Jonathan Ng

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 05:18 AM
    Same here.. Data counter is wrong (lower than actual)... Both cell and Wifi are way out of whack.. My cellular data count is low by 390Mb and my wifi is out by close to a gigabyte (I have a usage meter on my router that I can compare to) Does the app have to manually restarted after a reboot in order to keep track of data or only for the alerts?

If this app can't keep reasonably accurate track of actual data use, it becomes useless.. Alerts are not useful if they come after you've gone over your quota..

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 07:07 AM
    Hi Jonathan,

I upgraded to the newest version this morning and now get a message telling me to delete the old version every time I open the app. The old version is not visible anywhere on my Z10, and I've already tried deleting the app, rebooting, reinstalling the app and rebooting again to no avail. I'm on Verizon, which is still on OS 10.0.9.422.

Thank you!
    06-11-13 08:21 AM
    Hi Jonathan,

I upgraded to the newest version this morning and now get a message telling me to delete the old version every time I open the app. The old version is not visible anywhere on my Z10, and I've already tried deleting the app, rebooting, reinstalling the app and rebooting again to no avail. I'm on Verizon, which is still on OS 10.0.9.422.

Thank you!
    Yes, same here with me. Updated to the latest version and I keep getting this message everytime I open the app. I understand the intent behind putting this message, but perhaps you can follow what the dev for "reddit in motion" did. He put a similar message that would appear when the app is opened. However, we have the choice of "cancel", "ok" and "don't show again". Maybe you can do something similar so we do not get the same message appearing each time we open the app.

Secondly, my reset date is on the 12th. And today is the 12th of June, but the data has not reseted yet. I get the "30 days remaining" which is correct. But the data percentage used is still brought over from the previous month. Shouldn't the percentage automatically revert back to 0% on the reset date? For now, I have manually reseted the readings, but hopefully in the future this will be automatic. Hopefully you can look into this bug.

Thank you for the app
    06-11-13 12:16 PM
    Secondly, my reset date is on the 12th. And today is the 12th of June, but the data has not reseted yet. I get the "30 days remaining" which is correct. But the data percentage used is still brought over from the previous month. Shouldn't the percentage automatically revert back to 0% on the reset date? For now, I have manually reseted the readings, but hopefully in the future this will be automatic. Hopefully you can look into this bug.

Thank you for the app
    Today is 11 june, are you sure that the app have this problem? Wait for tomorrow.
    06-11-13 12:42 PM
    Today is 11 june, are you sure that the app have this problem? Wait for tomorrow.

Yes it is 12 June here in Singapore.
    VITOS72 likes this.
    06-11-13 12:51 PM
    Edit: never mind, fixed
    06-11-13 02:04 PM
    Mine is still giving me that pop up message every time I open the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:17 PM
    How? Do you have reinstalled?? I have always the message when i open the app.
    Hello.
    06-11-13 04:14 PM
251 ... 678910 ...